This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    TMI Paddy, we don't want to know about your sex life and how you are a premature ejaculator.
    Could you have simultaneously missed the point and subsequently spelled out the joke more?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
      Could you have simultaneously missed the point and subsequently spelled out the joke more?
      There's been far too many comedy fails on WF.com lately

Leave it to the professionals, fellas.
      Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
      The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
      THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
      THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        There's been far too many comedy fails on WF.com lately

Leave it to the professionals, fellas.
        HAHAHAHA that's funny! That's real funny Mr. McNulty!

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
          HAHAHAHA that's funny! That's real funny Mr. McNulty!
          *wink and a gun*
          Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
          The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
          THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
          THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• Man, haven't been able to keep up with this, is it lynch or nighttime?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
              Man, haven't been able to keep up with this, is it lynch or nighttime?
              You dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                Man, haven't been able to keep up with this, is it lynch or nighttime?
                Night. You're dead, sorry dude. We decided to lynch an inactive to progress the game forward and you had the fewest number of posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                  You dead.
                  You sound salty bro

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• I'll be the last person to vote for him... if he survives this night phase

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      I'll be the last person to vote for him... if he survives this night phase
                      I'd rather wait and see if we have a real suspect but yeah, he's top of the list unless we get something good tonight

Comment

• I have sent my PM in a while back. Hopefully, it should be a match.

Comment

• I really hate missing so much due to work. I worked 8 hours yesterday, 10 today, and at least 10 tomorrow.

Comment

• Swag is in a bodybag? Congrats to whoever made that
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                              Lukic only has 5 posts. Xero, IBMG, and CJay only have 12, 16, and 19 respectively. I wouldn't be opposed to lynching one of them.
                              Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              I wonder why people get involved when they have no plans on actually getting involved.
                              Guys, really sorry about ths, yesterday was a manic day. I'm about all of today and looking forward to really getting into it, starting with

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              Early on he was absolutely all over Wraith and myself for possibly being scum. I know that the town quickly accepted that I was town-aligned and while Wraith is out there as possible independent most people think he is also town.

At this point, nobody was going to burn an investigation on me. Pretty much all the players minus him were convinced I was town-aligned.

He wanted to lynch Swag as well, still hounding for me and wraith to get investigated.

Point being he is either slipping through the cracks of people's radars are he is just feeling out how new he is to this game. Either way, these two posts were super shady to me.
                              I'm sorry but this is the most blatant attempt to look after yourself ever. If people can't be bothered to read the translation is : he accused me, lets lynch him. That's selfish.

Everyone was on Wraith the first day, its not like he wasn't being shady. And if you read my later post I decieded to unlynch him as he's pretty valuable to the town.

Swag had just killed 3 (admittedly mafia) people. I didn't want to lynch but I thought it would be a good idea to check him out so that he wasn't a serial killer type.

Comment

• You willing to share whether your ability has given you anything to share?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X