This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    It went down right after Prodigy used his ability and the blood bath took place. We wanted answers, we got a dead chat.
    Has the dead chat exclusively been dead players, or have you talked to non-players that have followed the game? Chg and I have been considering modkilling Tango and bringing in someone who hasn't played but has been following. Obviously no one who's chatted with dead people can be let in.
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
      Has the dead chat exclusively been dead players, or have you talked to non-players that have followed the game? Chg and I have been considering modkilling Tango and bringing in someone who hasn't played but has been following. Obviously no one who's chatted with dead people can be let in.
      Why not just modkill him. Seriously, this is going to take forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
        I haven't dead chatted with anyone just FYI. Just been following along in the thread.

Plus how cool would it be to come back as Nightwing

But I would be glad just to see it come to some sort of end too with only 8 left (really 7 without Tango unless you count MD4L's multiple personalities )

Comment

• Sir A replacing Tango would be proper justice.

Comment

• I'd rather have a role played than a role not played.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Did you guys re-allow dead/random people posting? Sancho/Leelee/blue...
              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                Did you guys re-allow dead/random people posting? Sancho/Leelee/blue...
                Knew what this post would say as soon as I saw it was by you.

Only dead person is Sancho though.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Knew what this post would say as soon as I saw it was by you.

Only dead person is Sancho though.
                  Well, common man. First it was allowed, then taken away, then re-allowed? Of course I'm going to ask... If I don't ask, we'd have what happened last time.

Comment

Did you guys re-allow dead/random people posting? Sancho/Leelee/blue...
                    I wouldn't have, except I saw Leelee was still posting and Chg/WDYW didn't kick her out.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                      I wouldn't have, except I saw Leelee was still posting and Chg/WDYW didn't kick her out.
                      Because of what you just posted and a confirmation that I could, I did it once before too, which resulted in a scandal.

Comment

• I am annoyed that this is taking forever
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Now VF is doing it. But I will remain respectful and wait for a confirmation that I may post in the thread.

Comment

Well, common man. First it was allowed, then taken away, then re-allowed? Of course I'm going to ask... If I don't ask, we'd have what happened last time.
                            Protest.

I dealt with the arbitrary enforcement of the rules last game and made a huge ****ing deal out of it, and it fixed the problem for the remainder of the game.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Protest.

I dealt with the arbitrary enforcement of the rules last game and made a huge ****ing deal out of it, and it fixed the problem for the remainder of the game.
                              I already came to a resolution, though. I understood why it happened, I just asked for clearer rules. We'll see if they actually do it. In the meantime, I'll help with the new rules by asking for the desired clarity.

Comment

Now VF is doing it. But I will remain respectful and wait for a confirmation that I may post in the thread.
                                I see others doing it...so it must be allowed
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X