This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    That was his role. He was Pumpkin-Aligned in a game with gangsters and drug dealers.
    Remember when I was Kaiser aligned in that same game?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      Remember when I was Kaiser aligned in that same game?
      What are you talking about? You are still Kaiser-aligned in this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        I've got his back.
        Yeah, probably changes nothing.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Yeah, probably changes nothing.
          I go for low blows dawg. get@me.she'll never love you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
            I'm interested in seeing how a South Park Mafia goes. Whenever that happens.
            Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            Yeah, South Park and Tarantino Mafia are what I want to see the most.
            Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            Oh man, whos making South Park? That's so awesome.
            Me and NCharge are almost done South Park. We have about 40 roles, just trying to finish some one them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
              Me and NCharge are almost done South Park. We have about 40 roles, just trying to finish some one them up.
              Sounds good man. I would definitely get in on that game.
              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• More lulz today. Now agree to lynch someone.

Comment

• This game got considerably less interesting after the massive death day, and I'm not just saying that. There is just no interaction or direction anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                    This game got considerably less interesting after the massive death day, and I'm not just saying that. There is just no interaction or direction anymore.
                    So you mean that the game got less exciting once all of the killing roles died? That is an astute observation.

Comment

• That happens late in most games. There's not much info to share, and most people have role claimed. Now, it basically comes down to guessing who you think has been lying.

Comment

This game got considerably less interesting after the massive death day, and I'm not just saying that. There is just no interaction or direction anymore.
                        Because I'm no longer in the game, I was the most entertaining player by far.

Comment

• I understand all that, I'm just saying last game I just felt had more interaction and attempt. This game, everyone left really doesn't care anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            Yeayeah. So there isn't any mafia happening during CMD though, right? How long is that going to take? And is Carling up next with Mafia, or is South Park mafia next?
                            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I understand all that, I'm just saying last game I just felt had more interaction and attempt. This game, everyone left really doesn't care anymore.
                              It doesn't help that half the players left are Euro and there's a couple left that don't post much.

Comment

• Forum well on the way to blowing this.

Comment

Working...
                                X