This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Or that people just didn't want to listen to me.
    It's a combination of both. You can't deny that I didn't have anything to do with me staying alive.

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    You were helped out often by a certain scum group.
    LOL!!! No, if anything it was the stupidity of the town/forum/clusterfuck of idiots. Whatever they are called these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      It's a combination of both. You can't deny that I didn't have anything to do with me staying alive.

LOL!!! No, if anything it was the stupidity of the town.
      I know you did, just sayin' I told everyone and it was like boy who cried wolf.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

I know you did, just sayin' I told everyone and it was like boy who cried wolf.
        Of course I'm going to give you credit. You were a thorn in my side since day 2. You even have to admit that I even got you to change opinions a few times. If you had stuck with being adamant about lynching me then the forum would have likely followed with you.

Comment

Of course I'm going to give you credit. You were a thorn in my side since day 2. You even have to admit that I even got you to change opinions a few times. If you had stuck with being adamant about lynching me then the forum would have likely followed with you.
          I wanted to kill you. Alas, I got the hammer, and every POS caught a break that my stuff was forced to remain a secret.

Comment

You did, I cannot deny that.

I was on the VI train for like 3 days following my initial push to lynch, then I knew it lasted too long.

Also, now when I look back at it, it's actually kind of funny lol
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

You did, I cannot deny that.

I was on the VI train for like 3 days following my initial push to lynch, then I knew it lasted too long.

Also, now when I look back at it, it's actually kind of funny lol
              Especially me not saying anything about my role, that was definitely the funniest part.

Comment

I absolutely can. That Forum couldn't put two and two together after your post about the Forums going down and then the Forums went down was mindblowing.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Blue is right

Comment

Especially me not saying anything about my role, that was definitely the funniest part.
                  If I had actually said what my entire role revealed, it would have ousted you as the rapist after whatshisface died. Alas, I wasn't very inclined to do that, because it would have revealed my role and I would have died anyways.
                  Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                  I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                      If I had actually said what my entire role revealed, it would have ousted you as the rapist after whatshisface died. Alas, I wasn't very inclined to do that, because it would have revealed my role and I would have died anyways.
                      Should have revealed the role, sucks for you anyway because you let me wreck havoc on the town. If scum wins this game, I get a ton of credit for it.

Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                      I absolutely can. That Forum couldn't put two and two together after your post about the Forums going down and then the Forums went down was mindblowing.
                      Out of game perspective isn't the same as in-game. Link was an obvious day 2 lynch and people didn't want to lynch me because they had evidence on other people. I'm one of the smoothest talkers on the forum when it comes to playing mafia, it happens that I had an equal on the opposing side of me the whole game. Forum-Aligned should have listened to Prodigy in his first post when he tried to get a bandwagon going on me, I'm deadly as a scum player.

Comment

Out of game perspective isn't the same as in-game. Link was an obvious day 2 lynch and people didn't want to lynch me because they had evidence on other people. I'm one of the smoothest talkers on the forum when it comes to playing mafia, it happens that I had an equal on the opposing side of me the whole game. Forum-Aligned should have listened to Prodigy in his first post when he tried to get a bandwagon going on me, I'm deadly as a scum player.
                        Yeah, you killed me last game.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Out of game perspective isn't the same as in-game. Link was an obvious day 2 lynch
                          Which is why I said Day 3.

people didn't want to lynch me because they had evidence on other people.
                          But they had the best evidence on you. Forum ****ed the big one, don't flatter yourself.
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Blue is right

Comment

Yeah, you killed me last game.
                            You killed me this game, we're even now.

Wanna ditch helping Chg and ask to be scum together in Mafia 3?

Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                            But they had the best evidence on you. Forum ****ed the big one, don't flatter yourself.
                            They had that I was Nasmatic, that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                              Forum ****ed the big one
                              Look at this guy, talking like he is the best mafia player to ever play the game. You have it all solved dont you? Im scum right?

LOL

Comment

You killed me this game, we're even now.

Wanna ditch helping Chg and ask to be scum together in Mafia 3?
                                Touche.

He doesn't give into requests...Trust me.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X