This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    They had that I was Nasmatic, that's it.
    They had that you shut the Forums down on Day 1.

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Look at this guy, talking like he is the best mafia player to ever play the game. You have it all solved dont you? Im scum right?

LOL
    What's your problem? I had you as a throw-in scum a week ago when I was assuming there was X amount of scum and was missing one, that's it. It says something that I got all the scum wrong I picked then so far-except Kaiser.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
      What's your problem? I had you as a throw-in scum a week ago when I was assuming there was X amount of scum and was missing one, that's it. It says something that I got all the scum wrong I picked then so far-except Kaiser.
      I just find it hilarious that you were commenting in this thread during the whole game talking about how bad the town is, and yet you are pretty much convinced that I am scum.

Comment

They had that you shut the Forums down on Day 1.

Did I shut down the forums? The answer is the same as whether I ninja-edited or not.

LOL missing everybody but me? Even Stevie Wonder could have seen I was scum.

Comment

Did I shut down the forums? The answer is the same as whether I ninja-edited or not.

And I did!

*Flex*
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            I just find it hilarious that you were commenting in this thread during the whole game talking about how bad the town is, and yet you are pretty much convinced that I am scum.
            Given that pretty much everyone I tagged as scum was just Forum playing awfully, yeah.

I've got four options for scum, man. And you have to admit, somebody who roleclaimed a mod is going to look pretty damn suspicious at this point.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            Yeah. He could. And I'm not sure anyone thought you weren't. So I'm left being flabbergasted you survived as long as you did. Though I guess Chicagojay is partly to blame for that with his faulty investigator role.
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

Yeah. He could. And I'm not sure anyone thought you weren't. So I'm left being flabbergasted you survived as long as you did. Though I guess Chicagojay is partly to blame for that with his faulty investigator role.
              He's LVP without a doubt. I will say that ChicagoJay helped me stay around longer. There was some crazy theory chasing at that time as well and that's how I stayed around. The rest of it goes to me being good at switching directions.

Comment

He's LVP without a doubt. I will say that ChicagoJay helped me stay around longer. There was some crazy theory chasing at that time as well and that's how I stayed around. The rest of it goes to me being good at switching directions.
                There were numerous occasions where people were bringing heat on you and it got derailed with CJay/Warrior Princess shenanigans. So, you get some credit, but...

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                  There were numerous occasions where people were bringing heat on you and it got derailed with CJay/Warrior Princess shenanigans. So, you get some credit, but...
                  I had enough shenanigans that would throw people off though, that's my whole point. I deserve some sort of credit, I'm thinking around 50% of me staying alive and 50% with the forum being a bunch of idiots (joke totally intended there). There has to be a count done of how many people labeled me village idiot in the thread. It's got to be at least in the double digits. I guess Swag's "retard" post counts as well.

Comment

• I assume Chg wouldn't include a village idiot role. It's game breaking nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                      I assume Chg wouldn't include a village idiot role. It's game breaking nonsense.
                      Swag stated that in the thread but nobody listened to him. Of course I could have easily nullified that argument because I worked with Chg on Mafia 2 and could have said some BS about it or state the fact that it was in Mafia 2. Either way, I got a ton of amusement out of how I played this game. Definitely my favorite game so far even though I had to do something to keep myself alive every day. That gets annoying really quick.

Comment

I hate you. Nothing personal. I just want to lynch you and figure everything else out later. Is that so wrong, I ask you? Is it really?
                        Couldn't agree more
                        sigpic

Comment

• People were tossing the word Shenanigans around like crazy and it always got me real nervous. The first two write ups with who I banned had shenanigans in it. I asked WDYW if he was doing that on purpose but he said no.
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• I often say shenanigans.

Comment

• Thats modkill worthy to me
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                People were tossing the word Shenanigans around like crazy and it always got me real nervous. The first two write ups with who I banned had shenanigans in it. I asked WDYW if he was doing that on purpose but he said no.
                                I don't know about anybody else, but I didn't even notice. if I had, I would have chalked it up to coincidence (unlike Kaiser and the forum shutting down)

Comment

Working...
                                X