This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A note to people interested in The Wire mafia:

I will show preference firstly to people who are active in games but I also want to get as many fans of the show in as possible.

There's at least one mafia game between when my game will be and now (probably 2) so I'd recommend you start watching. It's unquestionably one of the top 2 television series of all time so you don't have an excuse not to. It's available on all the usual streaming sites but the whole series is also on Youtube here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Asantegl.../1/ljYqEdOwq1I

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
      A note to people interested in The Wire mafia:

I will show preference firstly to people who are active in games but I also want to get as many fans of the show in as possible.

There's at least one mafia game between when my game will be and now (probably 2) so I'd recommend you start watching. It's unquestionably one of the top 2 television series of all time so you don't have an excuse not to. It's available on all the usual streaming sites but the whole series is also on Youtube here:

interested in it, might just read the wiki page since im currently watching other series atm
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
        A note to people interested in The Wire mafia:

What would you rank as the other top TV series, out of curiosity?
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
          I'm guessing it's Friday Night Lights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
            I'm guessing it's Friday Night Lights.
            Really? I actually never watched that because I respected the book and movie too much to watch (what I thought would be) a lame TV knock off.
            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Really? I actually never watched that because I respected the book and movie too much to watch (what I thought would be) a lame TV knock off.
              I might be wrong but I know Paddy really likes that show.

Comment

Friday Night Lights is one of the best shows I've ever seen. I loved it, watched it all in a few weeks.

Comment

Sopranos or die.

The Wire makes a solid #2.

Comment

• Yes, im getting hip to these 'cool' tv shows. One episode in on Sopranos and starting the Wire next month
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Yes, im getting hip to these 'cool' tv shows. One episode in on Sopranos and starting the Wire next month
                      The Shield is my #3 if you need another one to watch. Breaking Bad's #4 and working it's way up, probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                        The Shield is my #3 if you need another one to watch. Breaking Bad's #4 and working it's way up, probably.
                        Have watched the Shield. Am still about to start Game of Thrones also
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Have watched the Shield. Am still about to start Game of Thrones also
                          Thought everybody here had watched GOT by now.

Boardwalk Empire's another good one, though I haven't watched the last month+ worth of eps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            Thought everybody here had watched GOT by now.

Boardwalk Empire's another good one, though I haven't watched the last month+ worth of eps.
                            I haven't, I've been reading them though.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

It's Sopranos.

I really like Friday Night Lights but it isn't as "good" as Sopranos or The Wire

Comment

• I'm thinking it was Ckane who said he'd be interested in working on a Simpsons Mafia, but he needed some time. I was just looking over the ridiculously large cast of long standing established characters and it looks like it'd be simple to do this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X