Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Goddamn, I had this game figured out. And Chg can confirm this once the game's over, based on the Scum PM I sent him two weeks ago.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      Hey, part of the game. My job was to help kill the bad guys; your job was to take out the Town. Can't be mad that you did it well.
      We actually made one big mistake that no one ever picked up on. We did a good job covering it up but I thought someone, particularly Pheltz or one of the more experienced players, would notice it.

      Originally posted by Rednose View Post
      I was grasping at straws anyways
      WDYW kinda put you in a ****ty situation so I don't think it was worth a modkill. He made it seem like you were lying. You were kinda screwed anyway though.
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


      Comment


      • That was messy
        sigpic

        Comment


        • I told you retards that he wasn't Leelee.

          Comment


          • I'm disappointed F4L didn't win.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

            Comment


            • First to say that Frogs was Walter...yep that was me.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                First to say that Frogs was Walter...yep that was me.
                I had it in my notes after we failed to lynch him the second time. Making LeeLee ban proof made no sense, but good job.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  I had it in my notes after we failed to lynch him the second time. Making LeeLee ban proof made no sense, but good job.
                  I said it right after you guys failed to lynch him the second time. I know I said it for sure on Day 3 but maybe I said earlier than that.

                  Comment


                  • So much lol'ing when everyone thought he was Leelee. It was too funny.
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                    Comment


                    • seriously? still not over? doesnt leave all that many choices...
                      and btw, my first thought on md4l was walter, after the first failed lynch and then everyone went off saying it was leelee. since I dont know the history here that well, I guessed you would know better

                      Comment


                      • Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

                        How can this be?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                          seriously? still not over? doesnt leave all that many choices...
                          and btw, my first thought on md4l was walter, after the first failed lynch and then everyone went off saying it was leelee. since I dont know the history here that well, I guessed you would know better
                          Wow man
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Watch the forum guys still fuck this up.

                            Comment


                            • I want the complete writeup for lols and comprehension. and I also want to talk about the game, but I wont, as long as it's still running

                              Comment


                              • What I want to know is who is using their ability still...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X