Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    butthurt
    Did i say which one i liked best? Dont make an ass out of u and me
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
      Wasn't that basically Hyper's role in WF Mafia?



      I don't miss you at all, scum. <3

      Hyper was Rofl, who not only was killable, but also got injured anytime somebody targeted him.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        Hyper was Rofl, who not only was killable, but also got injured anytime somebody targeted him.
        I thought it was basically every time he was Nightkilled, he survived but it lowered his lynch count by 1 or something similar.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

        I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

        Comment


        • Oh, there's another thread for Mafia. Maybe I should look in this forum more often.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
            WF Mafia - 21 days.
            That's all?

            Felt like a lot more.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
              I thought it was basically every time he was Nightkilled, he survived but it lowered his lynch count by 1 or something similar.
              No- every time he was targeted, it was revealed who targeted him (but not what they were doing), and his lynch count went down by one.

              Y'know, cause Asians are really smart but really scrawny.
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

              Comment


              • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                No- every time he was targeted, it was revealed who targeted him (but not what they were doing), and his lynch count went down by one.

                Y'know, cause Asians are really smart but really scrawny.
                lol, okay.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

                Comment


                • Considering doing a Roman Mafia. I have a general outline of the plot of the game in my head and have a few roles rolling around in my head. This will probably take me a good long time to put all together with the CMD then Bizarro Draft but after that I should be able to have a game. I will need another party to help me with the game as I cannot spend as much time on here as I like, preferably someone who will be awake during the evening/night time in the US.

                  Anyway if anyone has any interest in helping me with this game PM me and I'll see if we can get a game sorted if there is indeed interest.

                  Comment


                  • I love all the references to me in these games whenever people do things that I have done.

                    I've revolutionized Mafia.

                    #onlykindofreallyfullofhimself
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      I love all the references to me in these games whenever people do things that I have done.

                      I've revolutionized Mafia.

                      #onlykindofreallyfullofhimself
                      Yo Swag, I expect you to evaluate my performance after the game, to see if the WB canges anything?

                      Pretty please?
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                      STUNT

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                        Considering doing a Roman Mafia. I have a general outline of the plot of the game in my head and have a few roles rolling around in my head. This will probably take me a good long time to put all together with the CMD then Bizarro Draft but after that I should be able to have a game. I will need another party to help me with the game as I cannot spend as much time on here as I like, preferably someone who will be awake during the evening/night time in the US.

                        Anyway if anyone has any interest in helping me with this game PM me and I'll see if we can get a game sorted if there is indeed interest.
                        I can help you with roles. I know my track record aint good, but I know my bits on roman history. I dont want to be a game mod tho.
                        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                        STUNT

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                          Yo Swag, I expect you to evaluate my performance after the game, to see if the WB canges anything?

                          Pretty please?
                          Carling will probably do commentary, but I'll throw my review in as well for those who ask.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                            Considering doing a Roman Mafia. I have a general outline of the plot of the game in my head and have a few roles rolling around in my head. This will probably take me a good long time to put all together with the CMD then Bizarro Draft but after that I should be able to have a game. I will need another party to help me with the game as I cannot spend as much time on here as I like, preferably someone who will be awake during the evening/night time in the US.

                            Anyway if anyone has any interest in helping me with this game PM me and I'll see if we can get a game sorted if there is indeed interest.
                            I would really love to be involved with this. I'm a history undergrad and feel relatively qualified on the subject. Really want to run a game as well

                            Problem is, I live in England

                            Comment


                            • .
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Carling will probably do commentary, but I'll throw my review in as well for those who ask.
                                Review me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X