• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Review me.
    How about that WF Mafia review?
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      How about that WF Mafia review?
      How about it, huh?

Comment

• Review my English Mafia performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
          Review my English Mafia performance
          Wonderful
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• The thread is dead without me and Swag, too. You heartless swine.

Comment

The thread is dead without me and Swag, too. You heartless swine.
              Mhmmm.

At least we have each other.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• I'm still the most useful town thus far. MVP.

Comment

• Im there Although I keep forgetting I'm in it
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

I'm still the most useful town thus far. MVP.
                    I agree wholeheartedly.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly.
                      Get a room
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                        I can help you with roles. I know my track record aint good, but I know my bits on roman history. I dont want to be a game mod tho.
                        Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                        I would really love to be involved with this. I'm a history undergrad and feel relatively qualified on the subject. Really want to run a game as well

Problem is, I live in England
                        Yeah guys. I'll definitely have you involved in the making of roles. Clov would game mod when us Euros are in bed. I'll let you all know my general thoughts at some stage this week and send me any suggestions you have already.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                          Yeah guys. I'll definitely have you involved in the making of roles. Clov would game mod when us Euros are in bed. I'll let you all know my general thoughts at some stage this week and send me any suggestions you have already.
                          Clov is a douche, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                            Awesome, i'll make some notes tomorrow

Comment

• Link sounds like he really hates me sometimes >.>

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Link sounds like he really hates me sometimes >.>
                                I knew exactly what this would be about when I saw who posted. Common man, even you know the weight your word carries. I could have played you off, I could have called your suspicions off-base, and it just would not have worked. Playing you off would have somehow made me scum for not caring, defending myself would just have people saying that your source is probably right (which didn't even exist), so I figured the only one which had any sort of decent chance of success was showing the underhandedness of your play. That didn't work. I've noticed that my defense wasn't wasted though, people have started to realize they don't think for themselves enough. I can't blame you for using them for your own benefit, you don't fold when you're dealt two Aces.
                                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Working...
                                X