Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    so which mafia is next for future reference?
    Uhh for future reference read the OP.

    Also, you shouldn't be allowed in anyways.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

    Time to Repeat.


    Comment


    • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
      Uhh for future reference read the OP.

      Also, you shouldn't be allowed in anyways.
      What did he do in Rio Mafia?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        What did he do in Rio Mafia?
        Brokedown after swag wiped out his faction.

        And now he roleclaimed on the first day. Solid, Very Solid
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

        STUNT

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          What did he do in Rio Mafia?
          Originally posted by Vitor View Post
          Brokedown after swag wiped out his faction.

          And now he roleclaimed on the first day. Solid, Very Solid
          heh, yeh. Read his posts immediately after the first night (?) when the walls were red-aligned with blood.
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

          Time to Repeat.


          Comment


          • Originally posted by Death To Sticky Threads View Post
            Can I run a small (16ish players) vanilla game when enough people have died in the main theme game?

            It would end before the main theme game probably so interference with the next theme games wouldn't be a problem.

            It would be a real vanilla game.
            Since no one's said anything, feel free to do this if you still want to.

            Comment


            • cool the wire is next, I think paddy would be a great mod for this

              it would also be cool/interesting to play a game where role-claiming isnt allowed
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

              CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                cool the wire is next, I think paddy would be a great mod for this

                it would also be cool/interesting to play a game where role-claiming isnt allowed
                VF, you know you're my guy but it's pretty ironic that you posted this...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  Sopranos or die.

                  The Wire makes a solid #2.
                  What I was thinking.
                  Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                  I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                    What I was thinking.
                    You're alright for an Eagles fan, IBMG.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                      You're alright for an Eagles fan, IBMG.
                      It's the parenting. I have an amazing dad. Watched all the Sopranos with him.

                      You're alright for a Mexican, Chg. Totally not racist. I love all races... Except Chinese. It's the Korean in me.
                      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                        It's the parenting. I have an amazing dad. Watched all the Sopranos with him.

                        You're alright for a Mexican, Chg. Totally not racist. I love all races... Except Chinese. It's the Korean in me.
                        I don't have a dad. Wait, you're Korean? I take back what I've said about you. Yuck.

                        Just kidding. I DO have a dad.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                          I don't have a dad. Wait, you're Korean? I take back what I've said about you. Yuck.

                          Just kidding. I DO have a dad.
                          Yep, half Korean (mom), half Irish (dad). Who woulda thunk it?
                          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                            Yep, half Korean (mom), half Irish (dad). Who woulda thunk it?
                            Red Head Asian!
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                            STUNT

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              Red Head Asian!
                              My younger brother Chris had red hair as a kid, it's darkening though. I got the thickness of my hair from my dad and the black color from my mom.
                              Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                              Comment


                              • RIP Sir A, sacrificed himself valiantly for the town
                                You're Welcome.
                                Last edited by SirA; 11-22-2011, 03:54 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X