This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Link View Post
    A true townie puts down his life for other townies, scum.

Comment

A true townie puts down his life for other townies, scum.
      "IF YOU DON'T ROLECLAIM YOU'RE SCUM"
      a
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        "IF YOU DON'T ROLECLAIM YOU'RE SCUM"
        a
        Well, yes, that's what it is now.
        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Well, yes, that's what it is now.
          If you can't figure it out, go to the system that lacks the spirit of the game lol
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

If you can't figure it out, go to the system that lacks the spirit of the game lol
            Implying you have it figured out.

What you just said is like saying a superior strategy is cheating because it's too hard to defend. The best plan wins.

Comment

Implying you have it figured out.

What you just said is like saying a superior strategy is cheating because it's too hard to defend. The best plan wins.
              No, I did not imply I had it figured out (but I do, in case you're wondering ) I am saying you might as well have a mass-claim on Day 1 and whoever has the role that sounds the worst, kill them... Defeats the purpose of the game.

#2gameslaterstillapadawan

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Swag, shut up and go to the place with the thing.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

No, I did not imply I had it figured out (but I do, in case you're wondering ) I am saying you might as well have a mass-claim on Day 1 and whoever has the role that sounds the worst, kill them... Defeats the purpose of the game.

#2gameslaterstillapadawan
                  We let it go for a while, now we are claiming. BTW, you could easily say you know who it is. When asked who, you will say you can't say because you're not in the game. But, when he is actually found: "OMG I knew it was him!". Therefore, you are bsing.

Comment

We let it go for a while, now we are claiming. BTW, you could easily say you know who it is. When asked who, you will say you can't say because you're not in the game. But, when he is actually found: "OMG I knew it was him!". Therefore, you are bsing.
                    Lolwat?

I don't need to fake anything to prove I am a master of this game.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

This. so. ****ing. much. this.

In WF Mafia, Chg let us send in PM's and we could guess. If you're so much better than the rest of us that are still alive, how about you back all your talk up? Make a word document saying who the scum are, take a screen shot, and we can look at the time and date. Send Carling a PM. Something.

Comment

Lolwat?

I don't need to fake anything to prove I am a master of this game.
                        Flawless rebuttal. /sarcasm

Comment

Flawless rebuttal. /sarcasm
                          A flawless argument, gets a flawless rebuttal. I speak the truf.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

A flawless argument, gets a flawless rebuttal. I speak the truf.
                            Hey, you could be right. But you should send your choice to Carling now and then we will see later if you were right.

Comment

Hey, you could be right. But you should send your choice to Carling now and then we will see later if you were right.
                              I will send it right now.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Ya'll need to shut the fuck up, I'm not playing the game so nobody has it figured out yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X