This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    You play the best retard, Kaiser. And don't let anybody ever convince you otherwise.
    "It takes a genius to play a great retard"

Comment

• Town has clearly won. No need to lynch anyone this Day phase.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
        Town has clearly won. No need to lynch anyone this Day phase.
        I stay alive, Town is in jeopardy. I die, town pretty much clinches it?

I'll just take my trophy now...

Comment

• mpg, Vitor, NC, Prodigy, mdb, Henry.

Looks like six to me.

Comment

• Link is by far one of the worst Mafia players on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              Link is by far one of the worst Mafia players on here.
              He's not even in the bottom half of the players in this particular game.

Blue is right

Comment

I can think of a few others I'd put beneath him.

Comment

This game is an outlier though. A lot of people have played bad games. He's played shitty every game that he was involved in.

Comment

• Lulz is right
                    sigpic

Comment

• Link was Sherlock Holmes?

jesus Christ. Wish we had known that before the lynch!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        This game is an outlier though. A lot of people have played bad games. He's played shitty every game that he was involved in.
                        How exactly have I played bad in any game?

First game I had a ****ty role and just tried to survive.

Second game I had to face the wrath of Swag, which not even you or anyone else that is "good" could have survived.

As far as this game, it certainly is a risk putting it all out there, but the only truly bad move I've made in any Mafia game ever was letting my impatience get ahead of myself and trying to hit mpg.

I think you are just making arbitrary statements off your high horse. You're not very good either.

As far as me getting lynched: Thanks for waiting for me to defend myself town, thanks a lot.
                        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• The Rednose strategy is sound, as always.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                            How exactly have I played bad in any game?

First game I had a ****ty role and just tried to survive.

Second game I had to face the wrath of Swag, which not even you or anyone else that is "good" could have survived.

As far as this game, it certainly is a risk putting it all out there, but the only truly bad move I've made in any Mafia game ever was letting my impatience get ahead of myself and trying to hit mpg.

I think you are just making arbitrary statements off your high horse. You're not very good either.

As far as me getting lynched: Thanks for waiting for me to defend myself town, thanks a lot.
                            Lol now you are just trying to attack me with the whole "you're not very good" thing. Your arguments of why you aren't bad are about as bad as your arguments to stay alive in WF Mafia. You constantly contradict yourself when stating facts and your arguments are usually far from good. Swag didn't have any evidence on you and yet your argument gave him enough to convince the others that you were scum. Swag was on my ass day 1 to get my lynched and yet I still survived until deep in the game. You had scum buddies to bail you out as well but your argument was so bad that nobody wanted to stick their neck out for you.

Town didn't want you to defend yourself because you suck at this game and already contradicted yourself. If you are town, you can't fuck up because the wording of posts is a huge way that town determines scum. I watched people fuck up last game and didn't say anything (I'm looking at you Swag) because I was vanilla scum. That's why they didn't give you a chance at an argument. If they take you out and you are scum then they are closer to winning the game. If they take you out and you are town then they got a weak link out of the game (pun intended).

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                              I hear ya, but everyone involved in this lynch are all people that I think are town.
                              Including the guy you were lynching!

I just watched it happen and I still don't know what the rationale was for lynching Link. Guess Town just prefers lynching helpful, active Townies whose results lead to two scum lynches over taking out possible scum.

Blue is right

Comment

• Now that the most helpful roles are dead, who can town lynch? What was the next most powerful role claimed?

Comment

Working...
                                X