This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Now that the most helpful roles are dead, who can town lynch? What was the next most powerful role claimed?
    That Vitor guy is still alive, he causes a lot of trouble usually.

Oh and how can I forget Prodigy. He's actually criminally underrated in terms of how good he is.

Comment

• I'm gunna "blue" this.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      Lol now you are just trying to attack me with the whole "you're not very good" thing.
      Are you comparing this to what I said to Swag last game? I never called Swag bad in that argument, just that people were too eager to bandwagon on him. You? I'm just straight calling not very good. I only said it once though, most of my post was talking about my prior games.

Your arguments of why you aren't bad are about as bad as your arguments to stay alive in WF Mafia. You constantly contradict yourself when stating facts and your arguments are usually far from good. Swag didn't have any evidence on you and yet your argument gave him enough to convince the others that you were scum. Swag was on my ass day 1 to get my lynched and yet I still survived until deep in the game. You had scum buddies to bail you out as well but your argument was so bad that nobody wanted to stick their neck out for you.
      I've talked to Swag about my WF Mafia defense already and he agreed when I said it would not have mattered, as soon as Swag picked one of his 4 people to lynch, I was dead. If I shrug it off as nothing: He's scum because he won't acknowledge Swag. If I present reasons why he doesn't have any thing on me and have my scum buddies back me up: He's wrong because Swag said he has information that is be correct. (which would have also sold out my buddies) So I did the most outlandish one, in hopes in would get people to question Swag and prevent him from leading a lynch on us later in the game. Didn't work for that game, but it did work long term, as now people have shied away from bandwagoning because of my post. I never contradict myself, people just don't understand because they don't have my information. My arguments are only bad in your opinion (the WF Mafia one had no intentions of being good, as stated above). Swag was joke lynching you, like he was with Eli, not hardcore "I have evidence" lynching, not the same.

Town didn't want you to defend yourself because you suck at this game and already contradicted yourself. If you are town, you can't fuck up because the wording of posts is a huge way that town determines scum. I watched people fuck up last game and didn't say anything (I'm looking at you Swag) because I was vanilla scum. That's why they didn't give you a chance at an argument. If they take you out and you are scum then they are closer to winning the game. If they take you out and you are town then they got a weak link out of the game (pun intended).
      Again, that is just plain wrong. Town didn't want to wait because I suck, you just mad. They didn't want to wait because they were impatient, just like I was. I'd like to see where I contradicted myself, if you can even find anything... If the town had read closer into my posts, they would've known I was clean. Are you seriously calling out Swag's play from last game? The game he won? You're delusional, bro. You're jokes are almost as bad as your play and I'm not going to respond to any rage-induced response about how I'm wrong and you're right, because you're not in your right mind currently.
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
        Again, that is just plain wrong. Town didn't want to wait because I suck, you just mad. They didn't want to wait because they were impatient, just like I was. I'd like to see where I contradicted myself, if you can even find anything... If the town had read closer into my posts, they would've known I was clean. Are you seriously calling out Swag's play from last game? The game he won? You're delusional, bro. You're jokes are almost as bad as your play and I'm not going to respond to any rage-induced response about how I'm wrong and you're right, because you're not in your right mind currently.
        Swag admitted he made a mistake on Day 1 that I picked up on immediately. The both of us even laughed about it and how stupid the town was for not pushing further on it. Swag raged and I knew he was scum on day 1. He played flawlessly after that but he didn't have the greatest day 1. Luckily though, everybody got distracted by what I did and then MD4L to not notice it. I love how you think I'm rage induced, I'm not even playing the game and I'm more laughing about it. I know everybody's roles already and this has been an amusing game to say the least. I love how you state you aren't going to respond to a rage induced response yet you already did if I'm in such a "raging" mood. You contradicted yourself right there. That's my point, your arguments suck.

Comment

Now that the most helpful roles are dead, who can town lynch? What was the next most powerful role claimed?
          Doctor is still out there. I expect a forced mass roleclaim, followed by an illogical speed lynch.

Originally posted by Link View Post
          I'm gunna "blue" this.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
            Doctor is still out there. I expect a forced mass roleclaim, followed by an illogical speed lynch.

"blue"ing things is actually quite helpful for addressing all points made. If you just make a wall of text, it's boring to read and you can forget some points. At least some people in here know how to critically read and notice diction.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
              I wouldn't be proud of him "blueing" it. His argument was pretty fucking terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                I wouldn't be proud of him "blueing" it. His argument was pretty fucking terrible.
                "Blueing" is splitting a post up into several parts to respond to each part individually. Content has nothing to do with it. You's a troll.

Blue is right

Comment

• Certain people in a certain area all agree with Link on a certain argument and a certain someone is just butthurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                    Certain people in a certain area all agree with Link on a certain argument and a certain someone is just butthurt.
                    ...and are certain that Link is one of the worst mafia players there is here.

What the hell would I be butthurt about? Somebody please tell me.

Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                    "Blueing" is splitting a post up into several parts to respond to each part individually. Content has nothing to do with it. You's a troll.
                    Probably one of the better ones on here. To think I'm such a nice guy IRL too. You need to remember that Friendship is Magic!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      ...and are certain that Link is one of the worst mafia players there is here.

What the hell would I be butthurt about? Somebody please tell me.

Probably one of the better ones on here. To think I'm such a nice guy IRL too. You need to remember that Friendship is Magic!!!
                      If Link's analysis was to be believed, illiteracy, mainly.

Comment

If Link's analysis was to be believed, illiteracy, mainly.
                        "Was to be believed" are the key terms there.

Comment

• I see there is a lot of fun conversation going on in here.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I see there is a lot of fun conversation going on in here.
                            You bet.

Comment

I'm just warming up for the next Mafia game which I will be participating in.

Comment

There's fun conversation going on everywhere.

Except the game thread, apparently.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X