Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Except you. You are a pussy made werewolf.
    What
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
      Except you. You are a pussy made werewolf.
      Vitor knows what's what.

      Comment


      • Town has managed to completely self-destruct. Congrats guys, that took a lot of hard work to fail this badly.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

        I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

        Comment


        • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
          Town has managed to completely self-destruct. Congrats guys, that took a lot of hard work to fail this badly.
          Does it end today I wonder?

          Comment


          • I might be thinking about doing My Little Pony mafia, anybody interested?

            Yes, I'm being serious by the way. I could make a really good game.

            Comment


            • Lol, how is town going to lose this.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                Lol, how is town going to lose this.
                By lynching their investigators...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                  By lynching their investigators...
                  It all went town hill after I got killed

                  Comment


                  • By killing me.

                    Comment


                    • Whever I find something that would make me a hero! boom Im dead.
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                      STUNT

                      Comment


                      • Ahahahahahaha

                        Scum played horribly this game and they're still going to win.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                        I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        Blue is right

                        Comment


                        • Good game guys.

                          I wish I would have played from the beginning, sorry abou that guys.

                          Comment


                          • Can you people hurry up, you are holding up the greatest mafia game to ever be created.

                            Comment


                            • I've got my strategy all set for South Park Mafia.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                                I've got my strategy all set for South Park Mafia.
                                Killing Kenny on Day 1.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X