This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I remember playing my first game and now I'm the second best, I can deal with that.
    Btw, who killed you? Sancho, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      Btw, who killed you? Sancho, right?
      Totes.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Yeah... no one except Chg lament my death.

Chg91 is totes getting an awesome role in Mafia III.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

Yeah... no one except Chg lament my death.

Sorry bro, was hardcore theorizing in the Game Thread. You had all those awesome roles and didn't even have NK immunity? So underpowered.
          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Fuck yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
              Sorry bro, was hardcore theorizing in the Game Thread. You had all those awesome roles and didn't even have NK immunity? So underpowered.
              IKR, bull****.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Dude i lamented your death. Will never forget our Time together in that thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  Dude i lamented your death. Will never forget our Time together in that thread
                  Totes getting a good role in Mafia III.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Swag must of annoyed quite a few people with the gimmick he chose for this game
                  Sad to see Chef go already.

Why is PSU so mad?
                  Lol, it's pretty funny. I'll explain more after the game is over.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Swag, I can't believe you thought I was a scum lol. Sorry to see you go so quickly though.
                    JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• I always believed in you, Swag. I'll win this for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                        Swag, I can't believe you thought I was a scum lol. Sorry to see you go so quickly though.
                        What?

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        I always believed in you, Swag. I'll win this for you.
                        Thank you.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Lol.

You guys suck. Can't even lynch Nasmatic.
                          wonder what tool responds to this with a "like you could do better!!1!!1!! IM VERY SELF CONSCIOUS ABOUT MY MAFIA PLAY!!111!"
                          #cantcarrythelittleniggastothepromisedland

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• But seriously, give the unkillable roles to people that can troll better kthxbai

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

But seriously, give the unkillable roles to people that can troll better kthxbai
                              Every role in Clov-fia is going to be unkillable.

Except yours, that is. And everyone's WC is going to be the first one dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Every role in Clov-fia is going to be unkillable.

Except yours, that is. And everyone's WC is going to be the first one dead.
                                I like an uphill battle. But I love an easy win more.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X