X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      But seriously, give the unkillable roles to people that can troll better kthxbai
      Like you could troll better! Lulz

Comment

• I know rooting for you.

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
        Two people killed Swaggy? You bastards!
        Mhmmm /: I'm not very popular.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
          Like you could troll better! Lulz
          Lawl.

Obviously I can since I trolled so hard that 2 people tried to kill me.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Lawl.

Obviously I can since I trolled so hard that 2 people tried to kill me.

Probably scum, so I'm not sure it was trolling that did it. I think it was more likely your reputation as the herder.

Comment

• Hey Swagulus. How mad are you that you died before Daniel Brown?

Comment

• I cant believe we couldnt even lynch Nasmatic. Ughhhhhh...
                JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• Also, we all know that the person who saved him was Stan, and the gunman was Randy Marsh. Randy couldnt kill his own Dad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    Hey Swagulus. How mad are you that you died before Daniel Brown?
                    Being nightkilled early is more dubious than surviving late.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• lol @ Elli being Chef. So appropriate.

Poor Swaggy-Swag.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                        lol @ Elli being Chef. So appropriate.

Poor Swaggy-Swag.
                        I told people...They didn't listen...

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

I told people...They didn't listen...
                          Lol. I wish you were still alive. Your powers of deduction are much stronger than mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                            Lol. I wish you were still alive. Your powers of deduction are much stronger than mine.
                            Another good role for Mafia III has been rewarded.

Rest of you better get to S'in some D of Chg and I for a role, or you stuck with poopoo.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Another good role for Mafia III has been rewarded.

Rest of you better get to S'in some D of Chg and I for a role, or you stuck with poopoo.
                              I killed you joker
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

But seriously, give the unkillable roles to people that can troll better kthxbai
                                Imagine if I had an unkillable role.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X