Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open and close, you punk ***** NLights.

Mod-Revive me.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Open and close, you punk ***** NLights.

Mod-Revive me.
      You be quiet. Its my time to shine LOL. #JL>SD
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        You be quiet. Its my time to shine LOL. #JL>SD
        My Sig says MVP, aka envy me.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

My Sig says MVP, aka envy me.
          You take that MVP. I carried my team to a win. If I was not watching the SB it would have not went down that way. Also my reads being right in Midnight and English vouches for me. Its my time to shine. Its time I get mentioned as one of the best in Mafia. BTW someone needs to make a Mafia power ranking.I bet that would be a fun thread

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            You take that MVP. I carried my team to a win. If I was not watching the SB it would have not went down that way. Also my reads being right in Midnight and English vouches for me. Its my time to shine. Its time I get mentioned as one of the best in Mafia. BTW someone needs to make a Mafia power ranking.I bet that would be a fun thread
            You didn't even know they were trolling you on the last day of Midnight.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

You didn't even know they were trolling you on the last day of Midnight.
              I wanted to lynch CKane everyone else ignored me.

Edit: I did make a rookie mistake that I have not made since

Comment

• Just shake your head and blame other people, that's what I do.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Just shake your head and blame other people, that's what I do.
                  I made a mistake but I didn't know better. Still does not take away that I was right on Eli, CKane, and chg

Comment

• My PM would be in promptly, bossman

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

My PM would be in promptly, bossman
                      haha I'm sure it would be

Comment

• yo swag if you promise me to come come back as a zombie i will revive you

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                          yo swag if you promise me to come come back as a zombie i will revive you
                          I'll pinky swearsies.

Cross my heart and hope to die.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            I have hence TokenBK, and looking to replace IBMG

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Haha keep trying bud

Comment

• Eventually your stance will soften because of how adorable I am.

And then we can post cat pictures together, again, and lynch scum -- like the old days.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X