X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    You don't get it.
    Don't get mad because I think differently from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      If she's that determined to get around it that she's willing to create even more accounts and access a proxy every time she wants to post on the forums (I'm assuming that each of her new duplicate accounts get banned), let her. I would actually get more enjoyment from knowing she has such a sad, pathetic existence she has to resort to wasting that much free time going out of her way to troll people she'll never meet than from actually keeping her off the website.

Nah. I'm objective-based, and not an idealist. She died, we didn't.
      Meh. Am I pathetic for wanting to stop her at all costs? Maybe...

Comment

• I'm feeling a little like Archduke Franz Ferdinand right now. The innocent catalyst of this ginormous incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          She hacked into ...'s account. He must have been scum or something because she apparently knew a bunch of other peoples roles.
          ah damn. man i dunno what to do. can we just start over possibly? were not THAT far in. maybe switch up roles a bit or something i dunno. i wanna keep it going but i dont wanna kill everyone who saw.
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
            Meh. Am I pathetic for wanting to stop her at all costs? Maybe...

No. There's nothing wrong with E-kicking an ******* in the face. There's (almost) always something wrong with BEING the *******.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            ah damn. man i dunno what to do. can we just start over possibly? were not THAT far in. maybe switch up roles a bit or something i dunno. i wanna keep it going but i dont wanna kill everyone who saw.
            That's what I was thinking, but we already know quite a few roles that are out there. If there's an investigator that gets names reliably, Town would have a shot to dominate. Plus, other than us not being lame as ****, what's to stop everybody from just saying what other roles are in the game?

Comment

• Hey... so since the game is over, what was everyone's role anyway? I never saw Leelee's post.

Comment

Don't get mad because I think differently from you.
                It's not that.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Here is one potentially crazy possibility. The roles are all re-randomised for the remaining survivors. I'm not sure the viability of it though.

Comment

• BB or NLights, you guys have any updates on a decision?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                      Hey... so since the game is over, what was everyone's role anyway? I never saw Leelee's post.
                      The game hasn't officially been ended, as far as I know. Unless they've made an announcement somewhere, BB and NC are still debating it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                        Here is one potentially crazy possibility. The roles are all re-randomised for the remaining survivors. I'm not sure the viability of it though.
                        Was considering it, but then we know what roles exist. IE if a scum person gets a town role, they can tell the town what roles the scum guys have.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          Was considering it, but then we know what roles exist. IE if a scum person gets a town role, they can tell the town what roles the scum guys have.
                          Threaten mod killing? It's not ideal but i don't want to see all of the hard work put into this go to waste.

Comment

• Yeah, I considered that as well but exact problem as Prodigy pointed out. Only would work if the scum roles were altered a fair bit.

Comment

• Just revive me.

It'll solve all the problems.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

The game hasn't officially been ended, as far as I know. Unless they've made an announcement somewhere, BB and NC are still debating it.
                                Oh. My bad

btw I really liked my role I don't wanna lose it

Comment

Working...
                                X