Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm actually speechless, this whole game got derailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      I think we need to limit the number of players in games for this reason. Sure, it's fun to let everybody in that wants to play, but sooner or later, some stupid **** is going to happen. It's a lot LESS likely without LeeLee in, but still, somebody's going to screw up; if you have sufficient guys on stand-by, you can swap in.

Also, we have to make a list of people that are simply not allowed to play. Other than Leelee, I have no idea who that might be. Perhaps anybody with under 500 posts?

I was wondering the same thing. Definitely don't pity her, though - it's her decision to be an inconsiderate *****, so I feel no remorse.
      Yes! Limping over the line but I'm there. (Seriously how do you people have so many posts? I feel I've posted a lot and have just 500.)

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
        I get what you mean. And we may continue it, but we need replacements for Tango, Nas & Jwarr at least. I don't know if anyone else saw it, I'd like to think that they would come forward and say that they did, but who knows. Anyways, point is, finding a couple replacements was tough in the first place, hence why a player with zero mafia rep was let in in the first place. It will be even tougher to find 3 more players when there are 3000 posts in the thread...

It's Friday night, BB is out, and I'm heading out for the night after I watch some more of the tourney. Masta Ace is in town tonight, which should be sick, dude's ill. Tomorrow is St. Patrick's day and it's probably not the best day for me to start it up again. As far as I'm concerned **** is on hold until at least Sunday. If BB wants to work at getting it going tomorrow, that's on him.

If anyone wants to fill in for the unfortunate players in the game that unfortunately had to witness Leelee's temper tantrum, PM me and/or Body Burner.
        That sucks. I blame Leelee. Replacing that many roles is going to be tough, especially Nas'.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
          Yes! Limping over the line but I'm there. (Seriously how do you people have so many posts? I feel I've posted a lot and have just 500.)
          I'm an addict.

Comment

• You could revive 3 players and give them the roles. They just had to be 3 people who couldn't communicate with others.
            Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
              I actually was going to say more, but then I realized you're actually a pretty cool guy and just aren't active very much.

I have a lot considering how long I've been on here, but not nearly as much as Swag or Nasmatic. But to answer your question...I don't have a lot of time during the day to post, so when I come home, I post a LOT in game. It's the same as this thread - I probably have twenty posts just about Leelee.

Comment

• I'm going to say this from now on, do not leave any evidence of game information through private messages. When done with those messages, delete them. Have a cast list and role information saved on your computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwarr37 View Post
                  You could revive 3 players and give them the roles. They just had to be 3 people who couldn't communicate with others.
                  Swag, Chg, Elli, and/or Hyper would seem to be good options for this.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                    Hah!

You were going good until then, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                      I'm an addict.
                      I signed up 4 months before you and yet you have nearly 40x more posts than me. That is very impressive.

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      I actually was going to say more, but then I realized you're actually a pretty cool guy and just aren't active very much.

I have a lot considering how long I've been on here, but not nearly as much as Swag or Nasmatic. But to answer your question...I don't have a lot of time during the day to post, so when I come home, I post a LOT in game. It's the same as this thread - I probably have twenty posts just about Leelee.
                      Cheers, I appreciate that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                        Hah!

You were going good until then, though.
                        Was pretty much just listing South Parkies who had already died who tend to be pretty active.

Forgot SirA.
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Blue is right

Comment

If this happens after Monday, I can join the game.

Comment

I'd feel comfortable with Elli and maybe Hyper, but not sure about Swag or Chg. No offense to them, but I don't know that I'd want to replace guys with people who were active and obviously still following the game closely.

But I'm not running it, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Comment

• I'd love to join back in, if you'll forgive my earlier indiscretion.
                              JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwarr37 View Post
                                People who were completley inactive this game and really no use shouldn't play. ie. dj80d. No point in giving him a role when we all know he's going to be useless.
                                Well, I don't know. We replaced everyone that was inactive pretty quickly. dj80d was replaced by Rags almost right away... IBMG has been a regular player before, so there was no reason to expect him to be inactive, and Token just didn't know hwat he was getting into I dont think, be we replaced him before night 2 to be fair...

Everyone else was active enough, for sure. I mean, we got all the PMs in today in like 18 hours, which is ridiculous considering there were 32 players in the game.
                                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X