This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Confused at why you continue your reverence of Leelee despite the fact that she ruined this game for BB and Northern Charge. Considering you probably know what goes into running one of these games, im surprised that you continue to say that you still like Leelee. I understand that its a joke(I hope), I just dont find it funny. Maybe im in the minority though. Regardless, nothing that ever happens on this forum will ever actually upset me.
    Yeah, it was a ***** move and she shouldn't have done it.

I'm not going to go further into this because I am not going to further jeopardize the game by expounding.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
      Yeah, I didn't mean to accuse you, and if you legit say you didn't see it and want to be one of the roles that we have to get rid of, I will talk to BB about giving you one of them.

Pretty much exact opposite for me haha

I thought I quoted one of Chg's posts as well but apparently not. But if you didn't see anything then I'd consider letting you in as well.

Question: Can mods not see deleted posts though...?
      I'd really love to get back into the game. No, I didn't see the post, and by the time I had ghosted the thread was already locked lol. I had been playing CS and didn't know what was happening lol.
      JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

Yeah, I didn't mean to accuse you, and if you legit say you didn't see it and want to be one of the roles that we have to get rid of, I will talk to BB about giving you one of them.
        It's understandable, if you can find other people that may be best since scum have already put the effort into killing me, it would be kind of unfair for me to come back without a revive ability being used.

I don't know, this is a complicated situation.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

Question: Can mods not see deleted posts though...?
          CKane can probably answer that. I don't think full mods can see other full mods permanently deleted posts.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Is there another game that's ready to go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              Is there another game that's ready to go?
              BB wants to start it back up tomorrow and I am on board with that. We just need players.
              CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                Is there another game that's ready to go?
                I think Hunter had a college one that was coming up.

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                BB wants to start it back up tomorrow and I am on board with that. We just need players.
                Depends on how far along I am but I might be able to play, I got a portion of what I needed done last night.

Comment

• WHAT THE **** HAPPENED!!!

seriously...
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

All right. Sounds good.

Well, I'm (probably) not going to be around actually, but I'll be back Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      WHAT THE **** HAPPENED!!!

seriously...
                      Leelee got pissed and spoiled half the roles...again

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        Depends on how far along I am but I might be able to play, I got a portion of what I needed done last night.
                        Ohyeah you said Monday. Well we would appreciate it if you would be down to join up.

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        Well, I'm (probably) not going to be around actually, but I'll be back Sunday.
                        Fact is, we will likely end up starting it back up in the afternoon tomorrow. It will start in the night phase, which will give everyone 24 hours to check in and get their PMs in and the night writeup won't be until Sunday afternoon so everyone should have a chance to get in
                        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Ohyeah you said Monday. Well we would appreciate it if you would be down to join up.
                          I'll join just because I know when I do that I'll be lynched. Better to get this over with now than later.

EDIT: Alright, if it starts in the night phase then I'm good to go. Das Kaiser = In.

Comment

• If you need me to fill back in, just PM me.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              If you need me to fill back in, just PM me.
                              JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                I'll join just because I know when I do that I'll be lynched. Better to get this over with now than later.

EDIT: Alright, if it starts in the night phase then I'm good to go. Das Kaiser = In.
                                I wouldn't lynch you lol

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X