This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Im sure the mods are embarresed of letting her in after the first ban.

Damn, why so sour chg, did the Tacos come with extra guacamole?
    I ****ing love guacamole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      Damn, that's a great idea. I'm sure the mods are embarrassed that they hadn't thought of it before.
      lololol
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
        Im sure the mods are embarresed of letting her in after the first ban.

Damn, why so sour chg, did the Tacos come with extra guacamole?
        Look at this guy, pulling out those racial jokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          lololol
          DUDE, it's ****ing St. Paddy's and I haven't found my ID yet

;_;

Comment

;_;
            That's the ****ing government bro.

They hate you.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

;_;
              It's green.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• This is gay. Stop being a dick, Leelee. Accept that you failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  It's green.
                  9/10

You lose a point for suggesting he's here legally.

Comment

• When life has you down, wearing a frown...

Don't look away... Look at...LaRon Landry!

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                      9/10

You lose a point for suggesting he's here legally.
                      I thought it was pretty funny. 10/10

Comment

• Ok so next Mafia game please ?

Comment

• Hey guys here is the deal, Me and NCharge put too much work into the game to let it end like this, so I'm going to redesign the game. Some roles will stay the same, like no one will be surprised Barbrady is the cop, but overall roles will either be tweaked, completely changed, or cut. A few of you said that South Park is a great game because of many possibilities the show gives, and that true me and NCharge had to cut roles just to get down to 38 roles, so don't worry I have plenty of ideas left.

I haven't talked to NCharge about this, but if you want to join forces again that be awesome if not that game will be different enough that you could play.

If anyone has a game ready to go now they should go, because its going to take sometime to get it ready, but I'm not letting her ruin this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            Hey guys here is the deal, Me and NCharge put too much work into the game to let it end like this, so I'm going to redesign the game. Some roles will stay the same, like no one will be surprised Barbrady is the cop, but overall roles will either be tweaked, completely changed, or cut. A few of you said that South Park is a great game because of many possibilities the show gives, and that true me and NCharge had to cut roles just to get down to 38 roles, so don't worry I have plenty of ideas left.

I haven't talked to NCharge about this, but if you want to join forces again that be awesome if not that game will be different enough that you could play.

If anyone has a game ready to go now they should go, because its going to take sometime to get it ready, but I'm not letting her ruin this.
                            Body Burner Sotck waaaay up.

Like a boss.
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              Hey guys here is the deal, Me and NCharge put too much work into the game to let it end like this, so I'm going to redesign the game. Some roles will stay the same, like no one will be surprised Barbrady is the cop, but overall roles will either be tweaked, completely changed, or cut. A few of you said that South Park is a great game because of many possibilities the show gives, and that true me and NCharge had to cut roles just to get down to 38 roles, so don't worry I have plenty of ideas left.

Atta Boy

Comment

• Urghh, needed some good news to deal with this hangover. This sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X