Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        Hey guys here is the deal, Me and NCharge put too much work into the game to let it end like this, so I'm going to redesign the game. Some roles will stay the same, like no one will be surprised Barbrady is the cop, but overall roles will either be tweaked, completely changed, or cut. A few of you said that South Park is a great game because of many possibilities the show gives, and that true me and NCharge had to cut roles just to get down to 38 roles, so don't worry I have plenty of ideas left.

I haven't talked to NCharge about this, but if you want to join forces again that be awesome if not that game will be different enough that you could play.

If anyone has a game ready to go now they should go, because its going to take sometime to get it ready, but I'm not letting her ruin this.
        Even though I'm not playing and don't exactly know what I went on...all I know is I blame Leelee for it...but I love the fighting spirit you're showing to resurrect your game. It's a shame I couldn't play because I'm so very busy but it seems like you've put together a wonderful game and it would be a real shame if one person ruined that. Good luck with tweaking it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
          Body Burner Sotck waaaay up.

Like a boss.
          Originally posted by Tango View Post
          Atta Boy
          Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
          Even though I'm not playing and don't exactly know what I went on...all I know is I blame Leelee for it...but I love the fighting spirit you're showing to resurrect your game. It's a shame I couldn't play because I'm so very busy but it seems like you've put together a wonderful game and it would be a real shame if one person ruined that. Good luck with tweaking it!
          Thanks guys

Comment

• Whoever is running the next game, please PM me. I'd like to discuss something (has nothing to do with me being a game mod).
            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
              Whoever is running the next game, please PM me. I'd like to discuss something (has nothing to do with me being a game mod).
              Does it have to do with me ****ing curbstomping Leelee, because I would totally be fine with doing that.

Seriously. Just got back from a 24 hour duty shift on St. Patrick's Day, had to deal with other people's bull****, and I come home to find that Leelee is still a bigger douche than the one she needs? No surprise there.

Comment

• Hey Clov, what do you work on again? I thought you was ex-marine?
                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                  Hey Clov, what do you work on again? I thought you was ex-marine?
                  I'm not an Ex-Marine. There are no "Ex-Marines" - once you're a Marine, you're a Marine for life (unless your one of those piece of **** *******s who gets dishonorably discharged for being the absolute scum of the earth OR by doing drugs, but I digress). The title goes with you post-EAS.

Beyond that, I'm still active duty. I'm stationed in Maryland.

Comment

• It might be a good idea to have Mafia III be next. Either that or just take a week or two between mafia games.

Comment

• I agree with kaiser. Maybe a 2 week break from mafia, so that everyone can calm down and stuff.

Comment

• Hunter owns game -- Leelee ruins game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                          Hey guys here is the deal, Me and NCharge put too much work into the game to let it end like this, so I'm going to redesign the game. Some roles will stay the same, like no one will be surprised Barbrady is the cop, but overall roles will either be tweaked, completely changed, or cut. A few of you said that South Park is a great game because of many possibilities the show gives, and that true me and NCharge had to cut roles just to get down to 38 roles, so don't worry I have plenty of ideas left.

I haven't talked to NCharge about this, but if you want to join forces again that be awesome if not that game will be different enough that you could play.

If anyone has a game ready to go now they should go, because its going to take sometime to get it ready, but I'm not letting her ruin this.
                          I'm ok with it if it doesn't ruin the game. I saw CKane's RC though.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Rio Sheety part 2 is currently under construction.
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              I'm ok with it if it doesn't ruin the game. I saw CKane's RC though.
                              Don't worry about that. I going to completely change everything that got and any role that could communicate with each other

Comment

• Sounds sweet BB, glad you're determined to keep the game alive.
                                Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

Working...
                                X