Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • can we get a time frame for re-starting? *****es love time frames;
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

    STUNT

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      The game of Mafia is going down fast. Can't stand people that try to ruin a whole game for everyone just cuz they get pissed off. 1st Phatal in CMD and now LeeLee.
      I didn't ruin CMD.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Phatal View Post
        I didn't ruin CMD.
        You ruined Joe's experince in the CMD, which is like, 10000000x more important.
        Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions


        CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

        Comment


        • Hey Deaner is your game ready yet?

          lololololol

          Comment


          • so we can discuss who was scum? that's all i wanna know. idc about roles, especially if some have to stay the same
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jwarr37 View Post
              You ruined Joe's experince in the CMD, which is like, 10000000x more important.
              thats why he is going with me and steve next year.

              Triumvirate"
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

              STUNT

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jwarr37 View Post
                You ruined Joe's experince in the CMD, which is like, 10000000x more important.
                You added an extra one in there.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                  thats why he is going with me and steve next year.

                  Triumvirate"
                  Nope. Me and Joe are going to be a team.
                  JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

                  Comment


                  • So my list was right, was it not?

                    Because I just ball so hard at Mafia.

                    Edit - But lol, seriously Hyper, Chg, and I were all Town last game #neverhappeningagain
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      So my list was right, was it not?

                      Because I just ball so hard at Mafia.

                      Edit - But lol, seriously Hyper, Chg, and I were all Town last game #neverhappeningagain
                      yeah i see no reason not to say what ur alignment was if were restarting
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                      Comment


                      • Feel free to share alignments. Try not to get specific with your roles though I dont want to have to throw out everything

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                          so we can discuss who was scum? that's all i wanna know. idc about roles, especially if some have to stay the same
                          I'm good with this, if the game is being redesigned then everybody is going to get a different role or at least it will be randomized. That being said, I don't want to say who was scum without permission though.

                          The last Leelee post had somebody in particular mentioned in it that I guess was "the main player".

                          Comment


                          • well i was south park
                            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                            Comment


                            • I was town aligned, no one suspected who I was though despite my role being speculated a bit. Not sure if thats because I'm a noob or because I played well though.
                              Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions


                              CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

                              Comment


                              • Alright guys... Well, I was South Park Aligned.

                                AND THE BOMB

                                But 4 rizzle:


                                Vitor
                                JoeLegend
                                Hunter
                                Uslydevil
                                Sancho
                                Sitisfit
                                Clowndicks
                                DANIEL BROWN

                                How many you scum-scums I nail with this?
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X