This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Alright guys... Well, I was South Park Aligned.

AND THE BOMB

But 4 rizzle:

Vitor
    JoeLegend
    Hunter
    Uslydevil
    Sancho
    Sitisfit
    Clowndicks
    DANIEL BROWN

How many you scum-scums I nail with this?
    Pretty sure Sancho and Hunter were both scum
    Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      Hey guys here is the deal, Me and NCharge put too much work into the game to let it end like this, so I'm going to redesign the game. Some roles will stay the same, like no one will be surprised Barbrady is the cop, but overall roles will either be tweaked, completely changed, or cut. A few of you said that South Park is a great game because of many possibilities the show gives, and that true me and NCharge had to cut roles just to get down to 38 roles, so don't worry I have plenty of ideas left.

I haven't talked to NCharge about this, but if you want to join forces again that be awesome if not that game will be different enough that you could play.

If anyone has a game ready to go now they should go, because its going to take sometime to get it ready, but I'm not letting her ruin this.
      Awesome. Good luck BB. I can help you out with brainstorming or something to the extent that it doesn't make me ineligible for the game, e.g. I could just send you a list of roles I think would be cool to include and you wouldn't tell me anything about whether or how you'll use those.

Comment

• What happened with leelee? I got a pm about replacements and I want back in!

Comment

• Feel free to talk about the stuff Leelee did that's all getting replaced

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
            What happened with leelee? I got a pm about replacements and I want back in!
            games over. being redone. leelee made a dupe
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
              so we can discuss who was scum? that's all i wanna know. idc about roles, especially if some have to stay the same
              Sancho's scum.

Comment

• so sancho, pheltz, vf? were any of them scum? apparently sancho was
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  Sancho's scum.
                  We were so cash this game.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Ckane was scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                      Ckane was scum.
                      Ah yeah, I forgot to quote my follow-up post where I named coward.

Good call, but yeah, Coward was scum.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        We were so cash this game.
                        We're so cash every game.

BALL SO HARD

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          Ckane was scum.
                          I thought he was.

I had Sancho, VF, Leelee, Ckane and........ I think clowndicks? Somebody else, idk.

Comment

• What do you mean Leelee made a dupe? Did she call out everyone that was scum again or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                              I thought he was.

I had Sancho, VF, Leelee, Ckane and........ I think clowndicks? Somebody else, idk.
                              Bro, we called out Sancho Day 1.

I called out Leelee Night 1.

You called out VF.

Soooooooo dirty.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• So is it okay if I reveal Leelee's troll post that I saw?
                                Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

Working...
                                X