How beta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      How beta.
      Rather, i can tell greatness when i see it
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Thanks. I've obviously played the normal version and that's great but I've never done it online. Seems quite fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
          Thanks. I've obviously played the normal version and that's great but I've never done it online. Seems quite fun.
          We have done four games so far here, you could read portions of them for reference
          sigpic

Comment

We have done four games so far here, you could read portions of them for reference
            Don't read Rio.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Rather, i can tell greatness when i see it

I can tell they're young and hip because they're staring at a phone, but I can also tell they're comically different because they have difference expressions on!

GENIUS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

I can tell they're young and hip because they're staring at a phone, but I can also tell they're comically different because they have difference expressions on!

GENIUS.
                The phone looks off >.>
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Alright. Read all the rules, roles, etc. Now to see if I can follow what's happening in the Medieval Mafia thread.

Comment

Alright. Read all the rules, roles, etc. Now to see if I can follow what's happening in the Medieval Mafia thread.
                    Good effort. That game just finished today
                    sigpic

Comment

• This might seem like a lot to ask, but I'm going to the hospital in a couple hours and I'm going to be there for a few days (it's nothing major, but I won't have access to a computer). If the signup thread comes up in the next few days (I have no idea how long the break is between mafias, it could not be coming up for another month and then I'd look silly) could someone sign me up? Thanks a bunch in advance.

Comment

This might seem like a lot to ask, but I'm going to the hospital in a couple hours and I'm going to be there for a few days (it's nothing major, but I won't have access to a computer). If the signup thread comes up in the next few days (I have no idea how long the break is between mafias, it could not be coming up for another month and then I'd look silly) could someone sign me up? Thanks a bunch in advance.
                        Is it a permanant boner from all your pics in the hetero thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          Is it a permanant boner from all your pics in the hetero thread?
                          That would be amusing. I've been sick for a few weeks and we don't really no why. I have a lot of universal symptoms (headache, occasional migraines, stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea, occasional fever, body aches, chills, probably forgetting some), but we've ruled out everything that would make sense (flu, mono, sinus infection (before the stomach pain), strep, etc.). I'm going in just so they can make sure I'm not dehydrated and so I don't need to come in 5 days a week for tests when we could just do them all in 2 or 3 days with me staying there.

Comment

So when does the next one start?
                            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            So, who's up next?
                            I could probably get one up and running in a week or so...
                            sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                            And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              So, who's up next?
                              Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              So when does the next one start?
                              Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                              I could probably get one up and running in a week or so...

Similar to Hyper, I've got a fair amount of free time this week so I could set one up if WF Mafia and The Wire Mafia aren't close to being ready.

Comment

• Carling and Hyper, are they gonna be themed mafias?
                                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X