• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Bro, we called out Sancho Day 1.

I called out Leelee Night 1.

You called out VF.

Soooooooo dirty.
    Bro I had Leelee as scum after day one, too, and it had nothing to do with you calling her out. We probably just came to the same conclusion on the same evidence independently of one another. While everybody else was sucking that dick.

lololol

Comment

• If leelee ruined the game then honestly you guys deserved it. She has been nothing but a troll since the day she joined this forum, if I had anything I put time into and cared about the last thing I would do is let that sad psychopath be involved in it. Though I'm sure she will just play nice, put some of her skanky pictures on the internet, and have lonely guys using her picture for their avatar again in a couple of months.

This has happened twice now, use your head people.

Comment

• HE'S CALLING YOU OUT, SWAG. a

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
          If leelee ruined the game then honestly you guys deserved it. She has been nothing but a troll since the day she joined this forum, if I had anything I put time into and cared about the last thing I would do is let that sad psychopath be involved in it. Though I'm sure she will just play nice, put some of her skanky pictures on the internet, and have lonely guys using her picture for their avatar again in a couple of months.

This has happened twice now, use your head people.
          Random attack on swag FTW!

Comment

• I want to see the info leelee kept revealing

Comment

• Sit was scum. That was the post I saw. He had some important role from what I saw.

I also know the characters that were either heads of the mafia or independents.

Comment

• I was town
                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Lololololol

Except it hasn't been a few months yet, it's still there as my Avy.
                  Keeping working on that quadruple bypass.
                  Lololololol
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Leelee said Hunter, Ckane, Sancho, VF were scum and me and prodigy were both town aligned.

There was more to it but some of it I forget and I don't want to say any specifics.
                    Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwarr37 View Post
                      Leelee said Hunter, Ckane, Sancho, VF were scum and me and prodigy were both town aligned.

There was more to it but some of it I forget and I don't want to say any specifics.
                      LOLOLOLOL

BALL SOOOOOOOOO HARD.a
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Leelee said Hunter, Ckane, Sancho, VF were scum and me and prodigy were both town aligned.

She also revealed the dead cult...

Comment

Wait, how did she know yours?

Comment

• Haha

**** you Sancho.

Hahahaha

Town should just blindly follow me from here on out.

Comment

• And the entire mafia and sit's role

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                                Wait, how did she know yours?
                                Haha I have no clue, I don't really care anymore though. She probably used one of her infinite night abilities to find out.
                                Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

Working...
                                X