X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Wait, how did she know yours?
    I assume she guessed. She was playing well before went all psycho ***** on us

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      It was a really good guess if she did. I thought I did a good job not showing my hand.
      Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwarr37 View Post
        It was a really good guess if she did. I thought I did a good job not showing my hand.
        Please I knew the whole time

Comment

Please I knew the whole time
          Looks like I can't get anything by you, damn!

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

• I'm glad to hear the game's getting a second chance. It was too well put together to just die like that. Sorry if I played a role in killing the first game.

Comment

She wasn't playing well! It's not hard to make the right call when you know people's roles from the outset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                She wasn't playing well! It's not hard to make the right call when you know people's roles from the outset.
                Exactly. The reason she pushed so hard for Dusty was that she got his role and alignment by cheating.

Comment

Hey guys here is the deal, Me and NCharge put too much work into the game to let it end like this, so I'm going to redesign the game. Some roles will stay the same, like no one will be surprised Barbrady is the cop, but overall roles will either be tweaked, completely changed, or cut. A few of you said that South Park is a great game because of many possibilities the show gives, and that true me and NCharge had to cut roles just to get down to 38 roles, so don't worry I have plenty of ideas left.

I haven't talked to NCharge about this, but if you want to join forces again that be awesome if not that game will be different enough that you could play.

If anyone has a game ready to go now they should go, because its going to take sometime to get it ready, but I'm not letting her ruin this.
                  BB and NCharge for PREZ

Comment

• Lol I must of been cruising towards lvp.

Comment

• If you guys thought I was scum, you're stupid. Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        If you guys thought I was scum, you're stupid. Just saying.
                        That's exactly what scum would say!

Comment

• Bitches don't know about my ability to play scum:

Originally posted by Body Burner
                          Vikingsteve26, welcome to South Park Mafia!

You are: Satan, Hell-Aligned

You are Satan, the Ruler of Hell. You yearn to take over the surface-world, but do not have the confidence required to do so ever since you split from your lover, Saddam Hussein. You need him back. Every night, you may PM me your target. If your target is Saddam, he will become Hell-Aligned with you and your son, Damien, and he will have the power to kill a player during every night phase. Upon finding him, your ability will change to automatically protecting Saddam on a nightly basis (you can still be role blocked or redirected, but you do not need to submit a PM because this will be your only ability). If Saddam is targeted for a night kill, you have a 50% chance of killing the attacker and a 50% chance of dying while protecting your love. Your win condition is to eliminate the town of South Park. Obviously, this will be very difficult unless you are able to find Saddam. Happy hunting!

Win Condition: Eliminate the town of South Park.
                          You may communicate with: Jlash

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwarr37 View Post
                            That's exactly what scum would say!
                            Are we good to go ahead and post our roles (maybe not the specific names, but at least their generalizations)?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                              Bitches don't know about my ability to play scum:
                              I don't mind this cause I was changing that Role because it could talk to someone but please townies don't do this.

Btw Sit was saddam

Comment

I don't mind this cause I was changing that Role because it could talk to someone but please townies don't do this.

Btw Sit was saddam
                                Or independents

Comment

Working...
                                X