Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also guys...I was playing like I have always played, its only because joe thought I was scum LOL
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      I was not scum, I was independent jokers...

my ability was if people got who I wanted to lynch the lynch person would not die but the guy I chose...it was in form of "false god" and "sacrifical lamb"

was going to get people to lynch me and off joe
      Haha poor Joe.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        I was not scum, I was independent jokers...

my ability was if people got who I wanted to lynch the lynch person would not die but the guy I chose...it was in form of "false god" and "sacrifical lamb"

was going to get people to lynch me and off joe
        Actually, Chg saved his own ass by voting for Sancho on day 2 when everyone else voted for Nas.

100% Lynch vote -> Nas is lynched

But VFan had set Nas as his false god, and Chg as his sacrificial lamb.

Since Nas didn't get successfully lynched according to his role, Chg didn't die, which was all because he was the sole vote for someone other than Nas. There were a few pretty crazy situations that happened in game during the brief period that it was being played.
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• my WC was to do that twice and I won, did not care if scum or town won LOL
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
            Actually, Chg saved his own ass by voting for Sancho on day 2 when everyone else voted for Nas.

Since Nas didn't get successfully lynched according to his role, Chg didn't die, which was all because he was the sole vote for someone other than Nas. There were a few pretty crazy situations that happened in game during the brief period that it was being played.
            so you are saying Chg stopped me from winning??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

That douche.

Both for ruining the role, and for almost getting me killed.

Comment

Oh **** I forgot about that

Comment

• Since the mafia will not be the same, I'm going to show everyone what Leelee has already tried to. There was a lot more to most of the roles than the player knew, and the mafia was no different:

Sitisfit, welcome to South Park Mafia!

You are: The Prime Minister of Canada, Canadian Mafia-Aligned

You are the leader of Canada! The town of South Park has caused you and your country much grief and it is time that something is done about it. You have gathered a team of fellow patriots to join you in your quest to destroy this complicated mountain town.

You are the mafia Don. Each night you may choose any member of your mafia, including yourself, to go into town and make a hit. Also, you have diplomatic immunity, so if you are investigated you come up as South Park-Aligned. You lose this ability if you are the last mafia member remaining.

Win Condition: Eliminate the town of South Park
                  You may communicate with: Ckane, Sancho, Hunter, Lukic & TokenBk
                  Hidden: Upon being lynched/killed or targeted by Satan:

It has been discovered that you are not really the Canadian Prime Minister… You are actually Saddam Hussein! You are now Hell Aligned, and may communicate with Satan and Damien (if they are still alive). You and your teammate’s goal is to eliminate the town of South Park. You are the killer of the faction; every night phase you may PM me the name of a player to kill. You also have strapped a ridiculous amount of sticks of dynamite to your chest, and if lynched you will kill one member of the lynching party at random. If Satan is still alive, he will act as your night phase protection. Be aware, however, that you no longer investigate as South Park-aligned. You and your new faction members may not, under any circumstances, reveal the identities of the mafia in the game thread, nor can you communicate with them anymore.

You May Communicate With: VikingSteve & JLash
                  Message to one of the remaining members of the mafia by random if Satan successfully targets the Prime Minister:

It appears that your leader, The Prime Minister, has abandoned the war that you have waged against the town of South Park. As you are true Canadians, you have decided to pick hockey sticks to determine who shall organize the night kill for your faction, and your stick was the one chosen. You have forfeit your previous night ability, and now are solely responsible for choosing who goes out to perform the kill.
                  ...Yeah, **** would have been crazy when Sit became Saddam. He was targeted by Leelee for a kill on night 3 (because she knew he was the godfather obviously) and would have become Saddam, but Lukic (see role below) targeted Leelee and caused her to only knock Sit out, rather then kill him.

Ckane, welcome to South Park Mafia!

You are: Terrance Stoot, Canadian Mafia-Aligned

You are Terrance of the Canadian comedy team, Terrance and Phillip. You are a member of the Canadian Mafia. You have joined the Prime Minister of Canada on his quest to rid the world of South Park! You work very closely with your friend Phillip. You are under no circumstances allowed to vote for each other to be lynched. You do not always have to vote, but if one of you does the other must also always vote for the same person. You two are the mafia misdirectors. Each night you both target different people. Whoever you target will instead target whoever Phillip targeted that night. You may not target the same person on consecutive nights.

You may communicate with: Sitisfit, Sancho, Hunter, Lukic & TokenBk
                  Hidden: If Phillip dies first, Terrance will become a regular redirector, that is, his target will be redirected to another target by random. Also, If one of them votes and one of them doesn’t, the one who doesn’t will not be successful in their night action, and the action of the other will be random.

SanchoPanza, welcome to South Park Mafia!

You are: Phillip Argyle, Canadian Mafia-Aligned

You are Phillip of the Canadian comedy team, Terrance and Phillip. You are a member of the Canadian Mafia. You have joined the Prime Minister of Canada on his quest to rid the world of South Park! You work very closely with your friend Terrance. You are under no circumstances allowed to vote for each other to be lynched. You do not always have to vote, but if one of you does the other must also always vote for the same person. You two are the mafia misdirectors. Each night you both target different people. Whoever Terrance targeted will instead target whoever you targeted each night. You may not target the same person on consecutive nights.

You may communicate with: Sitisfit, Ckane, Hunter, Lukic & TokenBk
                  Hidden: If Terrance dies first, Phillip will become a solo lightning rod creator, that is, randomly one of the abilities being used that night will be redirected to Phillip’s target. Also, if one of them votes and one of them doesn’t, the one who doesn’t will not be successful in their night action, and the action of the other will be random.

TokenBk, welcome to South Park Mafia!

You are: The Mime, Canadian Mafia-Aligned

You are the French Canadian Mime, as seen in the episode “Christmas in Canada” and a member of the Canadian Mafia. You have joined the Prime Minister of Canada in a quest to rid the world of South Park. As a wine connoisseur, like all good Quebecers, you have brought an ample supply with you, but it has also been laced with a deadly poison! Every even-numbered night (2, 4, 6, etc) you may target someone to drink the wine. After 200 posts have been made during the following day phase, that person will drop dead. Keep in mind that if the day phase ends before that, your target will not die. You win when the town has been defeated.

You may communicate with: Sitisfit, Ckane, Sancho, Hunter & Lukic
                  Hunter, welcome to South Park Mafia!

You are: Ugly Bob, Canadian Mafia-Aligned

You are Ugly Bob, and you have a face which looks “as if somebody tried to put out a forest fire with a screwdriver". You have joined forces with the Canadian Prime Minister and your patriotic allies in order to rid the world of South Park. Each night, you may PM me the name of someone whom you would like to reveal your hideous face to. That person will retreat back to their house, scarred for the evening and unable to complete their night task, if they have one. You are the mafia role-blocker.

You may communicate with: Sitisfit, Ckane, Sancho, Lukic & TokenBk
                  Lukic, welcome to South Park Mafia!

You are: Scott the Dick, Canadian Mafia-Aligned

You are Scott, and you are such a dick. It is known all throughout the nation of Canada what a dick you are. You hate Terrance and Phillip with a passion, but have formed an uneasy truce with them on behalf of the Prime Minister of Canada. You are a member of the Canadian Mafia. You have the ability to target one person per night and mess with their abilities, because you are such a dick. How bad you mess with them is completely dependent on the ability that they have.

You may communicate with: Sitisfit, Ckane, Sancho, Hunter & TokenBk
                  Hidden: Trackers will get multiple results (real target plus two other random ones), Watchers will get zero results, Killers will KO target instead of killing them, KOers will roleblock instead of KO, Roleblockers will protect, Protectors will voteblock, Underwear will go missing, Satan will be redirected…
                  Last edited by NorthernCharge; 03-18-2012, 04:33 PM.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• I did not ruin any role wtf you talking about?
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• LOL

So I hit Hunter, Sancho, Sit, and Coward as soon as I jump back into the game.

BALL SOOOOOOOO HARRRRRRRRRDDDDDDD
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• so are we re-doing South Park or Mafia III?
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          LOL

So you saw Leelee's list is what you're saying

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• haha those are some cool roles for mafia
                            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

So you saw Leelee's list is what you're saying
                              No, I'm just one of the greatest to ever grace the planet.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                LOL

Be proud.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X