Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    BB, can I be Manbearpig next game? My guy was boring.
    You kidding me. I had no abilty LOL
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      You kidding me. I had no abilty LOL
      There should be roles with no ability. I'd like to see a game where it's just a handful of mafia and town...with one investigator and one protector. One killing role.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        BB, can I be Manbearpig next game? My guy was boring.
        Maybe

        Comment


        • I was happy with my role
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            There should be roles with no ability. I'd like to see a game where it's just a handful of mafia and town...with one investigator and one protector. One killing role.
            Well I had 1. But it was a 1 time abilty and sucked. I almost used it day 1 just to get it out of the way.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

            Comment


            • welp, got 36 superstars for the wwe things, spread out on teams, now just have to do roles...lol
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

              Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

              Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

              Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

              Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                welp, got 36 superstars for the wwe things, spread out on teams, now just have to do roles...lol
                Out.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  welp, got 36 superstars for the wwe things, spread out on teams, now just have to do roles...lol
                  Haha a WWE mafia would be pretty cool. But I don't know any of the guys from today if they weren't wrastling when I was little.
                  Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions


                  CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    Out.
                    haha, dont worry,im not the one that will be in charge, will probably lean on someone whose done it before, but im sure be easier to find someone to do that if i have all the roles thought up already
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                    Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                    Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                    Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                    Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jwarr37 View Post
                      Haha a WWE mafia would be pretty cool. But I don't know any of the guys from today if they weren't wrastling when I was little.
                      would be a mix about 50/50 of todays and stars from the 80s and 90s
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                      Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                      Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                      Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                      Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                        haha, dont worry,im not the one that will be in charge, will probably lean on someone whose done it before, but im sure be easier to find someone to do that if i have all the roles thought up already
                        Still. Out.

                        It's not you. One, I don't know anything about wrestling anymore. Two, I'm burnt out. Three, I hate Leelee.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          Still. Out.

                          It's not you. One, I don't know anything about wrestling anymore. Two, I'm burnt out. Three, I hate Leelee.
                          probably will be a couple weeks til i even think of starting it, and leelee=not involved

                          maybe you will get an old school character you enjoyed
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                          Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                          Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                          Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                          Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                            probably will be a couple weeks til i even think of starting it, and leelee=not involved

                            maybe you will get an old school character you enjoyed
                            I'll be busy. If you want to wait a month and a half to start, I might be in.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              I'll be busy. If you want to wait a month and a half to start, I might be in.
                              see how it goes, got to find someone who knows more about this then me though to really take the reigns after i get the initial stuff done though
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                              Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                              Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                              Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                              Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                              Comment


                              • I kind of wish someone had another WF Mafia ready so they could do newer people. Whoever got the Ragnarok role would be a lucky bastard.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X