X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    What about me?
    Not really, just that you would fail if you target someone who didn't wear underpants

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      Why dots though, why not mine or NCharges. She also had an account called purple2000 and pretended to be a Vikings fan
      I know that you ****ed me. That's why all of this happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
        I know that you ****ed me. That's why all of this happened.
        I'm not your father, I can't give you the hug you really want.

It happened because if things don't go perfectly your way you turn into some sort of giant ***** monster from hell. Get over yourself. I have better things to do with my time then **** with you.

Comment

• I think I was the bomb. If Ike died then the town would have lost a day phase. Is that what the bomb is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            I think I was the bomb. If Ike died then the town would have lost a day phase. Is that what the bomb is?
            Swag was the bomb, bomb kills the person who kills them

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I was THE BOMB.

Oh, and to the reviver...Should have revived me... Good player that scum can't kill without surrendering their killer... SMH.
              I felt it would be a little obvious if you happened to be revived immediately upon my arrival to the game.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                I felt it would be a little obvious if you happened to be revived immediately upon my arrival to the game.
                (:!
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• I got a night power if I was right about lynching during every day phase. But I couldnt switch my lynch vote.

Thats why I was always pushy about getting lynches done with
                  JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                    I got a night power if I was right about lynching during every day phase. But I couldnt switch my lynch vote.

Thats why I was always pushy about getting lynches done with
                    I felt bad you died when you did, because your rewards got better and better

Comment

No you knew everything
                      Wouldnt mind knowing what would happen in the event my friend died?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        Wouldnt mind knowing what would happen in the event my friend died?
                        Here ya go...

Hidden: If Terrance dies first, Phillip will become a solo lightning rod creator, that is, randomly one of the abilities being used that night will be redirected to Phillip’s target, only abilities that can be redirected are possible (ie: not Death). Also, if one of them votes and one of them doesn’t, the one who doesn’t will not be successful in their night action, and the action of the other will be random.
                        Hidden: If Phillip dies first, Terrance will become a regular redirector, that is, his target will be redirected to another target by random. Also, If one of them votes and one of them doesn’t, the one who doesn’t will not be successful in their night action, and the action of the other will be random.

Comment

I felt bad you died when you did, because your rewards got better and better
                          Yeah, I was waiting for my kill power :P

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                            Yeah, I was waiting for my kill power :P
                            That was the fifth achievement

Comment

• Did my guy have anything cool I could unlock?

Comment

That was the fifth achievement
                                Totally would have killed off Sancho lol

Comment

Working...
                                X