Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    Well it'll be time for the CMD again soon enough
    Cant Wait for that, hopefully someone will want me as a co-owner
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

    STUNT

    Comment


    • #17
      I would say 3 or 6. Not to say that Vitor is bad but we are really spoiled when Chg does the game. From working along side of him while Mafia 2 I can tell you how much really does go into this game. For now, I'd say that we should either do another themed mafia or go ahead with mafia 3.

      Comment


      • #18
        I will be doing Futurama Mafia. I already have some amazing roles made up. But I think I should be moved to the back of the list. I can't figure out how I will find the time to run it with my work schedule yet.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
          I will be doing Futurama Mafia. I already have some amazing roles made up. But I think I should be moved to the back of the list. I can't figure out how I will find the time to run it with my work schedule yet.
          You could let someone else do it. Just send them the roles.
          http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Tango View Post
            As a huughe Simpson nerd I m laying out a plan to run a Simpsons mafia. But actually I think after all those mafia games we might be fed up with Mafia ?
            I would be interested in a co-runner tho b/c I am on my european time schedule and I am working alot.
            I'd get in on a Simpson's mafia.

            Hell, I'd get in on most of these ideas if people can take their time and put them together well.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by JLash View Post
              I'd get in on a Simpson's mafia.

              Hell, I'd get in on most of these ideas if people can take their time and put them together well.

              See thats the problem. I can put together an awesome game with a lot of nice roles and stuff, but all the PM's ect would kill me because of the timedifference. I mean I would wake up and have a full inbox and could not post the write ups ebcause i leave for work ect.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                I would say 3 or 6. Not to say that Vitor is bad but we are really spoiled when Chg does the game. From working along side of him while Mafia 2 I can tell you how much really does go into this game. For now, I'd say that we should either do another themed mafia or go ahead with mafia 3.
                I Give a lot more props to Chg after seeing how difficult it is to do it
                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                STUNT

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
                  You could let someone else do it. Just send them the roles.
                  I am thinking over my options. Body Burner might be willing to help me. I will see what he thinks would be a good time line to run things.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    I'd get in on a Simpson's mafia.

                    Hell, I'd get in on most of these ideas if people can take their time and put them together well.
                    I definitely won't run a Mafia game unless I feel it's up to snuff.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Of the 6 so far, I see myself getting in on 3.
                      Can you spare a septim?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        Not that im against themed games, I actually dont know why games need themes
                        Looking forward to Mafia 3 most of all, then probably Medieval Mafia if Swag does a decent job. Futurama Mafia has lots of potential too
                        Everything I do.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I dont think I would run my own, but if anyone needed someone to help them with theirs I could do that. Whether that be sending pms, vote counts, doing posts, etc.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Walterfootball.com mafia, Mafia3 and Medieval Mafia are the 3 that sound good to me

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I could probably work out a Simpsons Mafia down the road. Don't record it though cause then people would expect it from me.

                              If we can help it, we should try to save some of these for the offseason, and probably post-CMD. It makes no sense that we had nothing to do on here from May until preseason but during football season we're drowning in Mafia games and eventually the forum member draft.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                I could probably work out a Simpsons Mafia down the road. Don't record it though cause then people would expect it from me.

                                If we can help it, we should try to save some of these for the offseason, and probably post-CMD. It makes no sense that we had nothing to do on here from May until preseason but during football season we're drowning in Mafia games and eventually the forum member draft.
                                If you are interested i could pm you some of my ideas when i finish them ?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X