Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    Can't argue with that
    rofl

    made me lol so hard
    JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Bonafide eThugz is currently recruiting.

      Must be a good Mafia player, like the color purple, enjoy blue ice gatorade, etc.

      That sort of thing.

      *Women are exempt from these requirements if they will send us n00dz, talk to us (naked) on skype, and make sammiches.
      I have a chill to pull ratio of 5:5.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Then im sure youll be able to play
        Talk about a loaded question though. No matter how you reply it feels like an implication.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Snake002 View Post
          Talk about a loaded question though. No matter how you reply it feels like an implication.
          Here is a small test so we know for sure

          Are the Bills A) awful or B) good

          When feeling down do you go out with some friends or post semi nude picture of yourself to get the approval of complete strangers on the internet

          When you see people having a good time do you try to join or ruin it

          and finally are you Leelee

          Comment


          • I would fail this test.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • If you don't post semi nude pictures of yourself for complete strangers, then I don't want to know you.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                If you don't post semi nude pictures of yourself for complete strangers, then I don't want to know you.
                WITH A TIME STAMP. How could you be so shortsighted, Chg?
                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                Comment


                • I never learn, Link! I NEVER LEARN!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                    I never learn, Link! I NEVER LEARN!
                    No, but what you lack in intelligence you make up in gathering of crops.


                    Swag, why didn't you add to me eThugz?

                    Comment


                    • I pick crops like McNulty bangs men.

                      Efficiently.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                        I pick crops like McNulty bangs men.

                        Efficiently.
                        I know, man, I know. You are a true hero.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          No, but what you lack in intelligence you make up in gathering of crops.


                          Swag, why didn't you add to me eThugz?
                          Waiting for gangster here to join.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Alright, everyone create their own role and pm them to BB and we will start a new game.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              Alright, everyone create their own role and pm them to BB and we will start a new game.
                              I willing to post a sign up thread and we can restart south park mafia on Saturday morning if everyone is okay with that

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                                I willing to post a sign up thread and we can restart south park mafia on Saturday morning if everyone is okay with that
                                That would be amazing. Really fast/good work man.

                                Edit: I can't speak for others, but I don't want to rush you or anything. Take as much time as you need to make it a good game.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X