This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phatal View Post
    Your RC was obviously fake. You ****ed up there.
    Was it?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      Was it?
      You claimed a homosexual dog, that's bad dude.

It wasn't long enough either. I knew that a PM that short was fabricated. You left something out.

Comment

• hey kasier what is MK mafia?

and sanchez just sucks LOL
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
          hey kasier what is MK mafia?

Mortal Kombat mafia. It's going to be a large scale game (If I can get 40 players, that will be the amount I want). Probably the most in-depth game yet, bring your A game or you are going to be lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            You claimed a homosexual dog, that's bad dude.

It wasn't long enough either. I knew that a PM that short was fabricated. You left something out.
            not necessarily true. Mine is super short
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Mortal Kombat mafia. It's going to be a large scale game (If I can get 40 players, that will be the amount I want). Probably the most in-depth game yet, bring your A game or you are going to be lost.
              If i can be Katana, im in...lol
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                I believe her name is Kitana.
                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  not necessarily true. Mine is super short
                  Just look at the structure though. It transitioned from intro of character to ability way too quickly. Comparing to how mine is formatted, you can tell something is off.

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  Like Hyper said, it's Kitana and if you join you could possibly be her. There are some characters which I'm sure that people would drool over being after seeing their abilities.

Comment

Mortal Kombat mafia. It's going to be a large scale game (If I can get 40 players, that will be the amount I want).
                    Keep in mind that thats not even half of the characters.
                    sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                    And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• I remember some of MK, did not grow up with it necessarily but sounds awesome...count me in any mafia ever
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                        Keep in mind that thats not even half of the characters.
                        Yeah but I don't want the one time filler characters to be in there. Pretty much every "main" character is in there right now except one (balancing issues). If the character was in at least 2-3 games then they are in there.

Comment

Just look at the structure though. It transitioned from intro of character to ability way too quickly. Comparing to how mine is formatted, you can tell something is off.

Like Hyper said, it's Kitana and if you join you could possibly be her. There are some characters which I'm sure that people would drool over being after seeing their abilities.
                          sorry, spelling flub...lol

Comment

Yeah but I don't want the one time filler characters to be in there. Pretty much every "main" character is in there right now except one (balancing issues). If the character was in at least 2-3 games then they are in there.
                            Just from experience, the one time characters are more fun and ofter easier to right roles too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              Just from experience, the one time characters are more fun and ofter easier to right roles too.
                              I have to get creative with some. Some of them are extremely easy though. I don't think that I have any one-time characters in the game (well min is really 2 because of Armageddon having all of them) but I do know who I'm adding if I need more roles. It's going to be a really fun game, everybody is going to enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                hey kasier what is MK mafia?

So much you dont know
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X