This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
    Pretty sure I know who MVP is if Town wins. Definitely know who LVP is no matter what.
    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
      Lucky bastard. #sourgrapes
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        Lucky bastard. #sourgrapes
        It was a guess, but an informed guess based on what happened the first SP game. Admittedly, I probably wouldn't have known to do that if we killed Ckane before the last game ended, as him coming out as scum very much surprised me and ultimately led me to you.

Comment

Pretty sure I know who MVP is if Town wins. Definitely know who LVP is no matter what.
          MVP should be rather easy when the town wins, LVP is swag guy
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
            MVP should be rather easy when the town wins, LVP is swag guy
            You guys don't have to be vague with me.

Comment

• Damn I wish I was still in this game. This things are getting crazayyy!

Comment

• got to be carling for mvp, hands down, you seen that nothing going on? absolutely stunning..lol
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                  You guys don't have to be vague with me.
                  Haha, such modesty.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

Haha, such modesty.
                    I was going to mention something about it in my monster post, decided not to. So your post isn't sarcastic.

Comment

• I hate figuring things out the day you get killed, if we still have a reviver....
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Well that was an interesting write-up.

Blue is right

Comment

• as a first timer, i know i cant post in the south park anymore, what exactly am i allowed to say here, opinions, what i think i know, or basically **** you all for killing and keep my mouth shut

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                            as a first timer, i know i cant post in the south park anymore, what exactly am i allowed to say here, opinions, what i think i know, or basically **** you all for killing and keep my mouth shut

Blue is right

Comment

• that sucks, the write up gives such an obvious damn clue...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                that sucks, the write up gives such an obvious damn clue...lol
                                Dead chat incoming
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X