This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I'm not allowed to give advice, so it's not exactly like I can say "hey, don't target this guy". After the game, if you want me to explain it more, I'll be more than happy to do so. And yes, I have been fairly condescending (although some of it was facetious, but I digress)...but honestly, there have been some REALLY horrendous plays this entire game. I'm not going to apologize for vocalizing that.

And I don't think we need to bring English into it. I was the biggest threat to a Town victory at the point where you backed me into a corner (as you should have), and realistically, there was no way out. I didn't want to make things up and play the way I did, but I was trying to win. Furthermore, I really WAS trying to help the Town as much as I could.
    By killing Rag/BB? Don't remember which one. Very helpful. I know you can't reveal information if you're not playing, but you do realize how very easy it is to pretend to know beforehand? You don't have to be a dick to vocalize you're displeasure, no one really cares anyway.
    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• I kind of care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
        By killing Rag/BB? Don't remember which one. Very helpful. I know you can't reveal information if you're not playing, but you do realize how very easy it is to pretend to know beforehand? You don't have to be a dick to vocalize you're displeasure, no one really cares anyway.
        That was a necessary evil (for me). Let's not forget the people that I was nominating as lynch candidates instead of myself were the two remaining Mafia members (and once I got you off my back, I was going to assassinate the werewolf, but that's another issue). Prior to that pinch, I played a "pro-town" game as much as a SK possibly could, short of outing himself/refusing to use his ability.

I'm not going to sit here and say I know what Nasmatic's role is, because I don't. I'm pretty confident, but it's not 100%. However, it's blatantly obvious what he was hinting at. You're a good player, Link - you gotta admit it was obvious.

Comment

That was a necessary evil (for me). Let's not forget the people that I was nominating as lynch candidates instead of myself were the two remaining Mafia members (and once I got you off my back, I was going to assassinate the werewolf, but that's another issue). Prior to that pinch, I played a "pro-town" game as much as a SK possibly could, short of outing himself/refusing to use his ability.

I'm not going to sit here and say I know what Nasmatic's role is, because I don't. I'm pretty confident, but it's not 100%. However, it's blatantly obvious what he was hinting at. You're a good player, Link - you gotta admit it was obvious.
          It could have been done better by Nas. I wanted my kill to be more of a second lynch than my personal choice. I suppose that's where skimming and letting the town decide leads you.

Comment

• My LVP will probably be myself. I could have played a lot better.

Comment

I'd like to say it even slipped by Hyper too. Unless...

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                Yes, yes it is
                Quite nice.

Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                No. My personal choices for LVP get to share the award.
                Lmao.

Whatevz bro.

Whatevz.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                  so kaiser where those PR's be
                  huh? what you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    huh? what you mean?
                    you said earlier you would do mafia power rankings, would be interested to see them
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      you said earlier you would do mafia power rankings, would be interested to see them
                      1. Chg
                      2. Everybody else
                      3. DenverTyrant

4. Sancho

Comment

• I'll do rankings
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          I'll do rankings
                          Remember how hard I raped and would have continued raping in your game?

Scum so hard.

Comment

• Dear Diary,

I got so mad today that I kicked my cat because that SwAg Dynasty told me he was better than me, spammed Justin Bieber and Harry Potter, then revealed a bunch of Town Power Roles. Thanks for listening diary. I love you diary.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                              1. Chg
                              2. Everybody else
                              3. DenverTyrant

4. Sancho
                              Ha you still mad bro?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post