This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I'll give you a badass role in Mafia III.

So badass, that I can announce it in here and it won't even matter.
    Really like an unlynchable mafia god who can't be stop and can do anything he wants

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      Really like an unlynchable mafia god who can't be stop and can do anything he wants
      It sounds really bad when you say it like that.

But yeah, but I need to find some way to weaken it to stop people from complaining...or I could just post a different Role PM at the end that is weak and tell them they just suck.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

It sounds really bad when you say it like that.

But yeah, but I need to find some way to weaken it to stop people from complaining...or I could just post a different Role PM at the end that is weak and tell them they just suck.
        Sounds good to me

Comment

Sounds good to me
          The thread is dead.

You should announce that I am The Ghost of Kanye Past and still allowed to post so long as it isn't about the game.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Everybody is eagerly awaiting MK Mafia. That's why it's so quiet. They know that this scrub BB doesn't have anything on the great Das Kaiser.

Comment

The thread is dead.

You should announce that I am The Ghost of Kanye Past and still allowed to post so long as it isn't about the game.
              I don't care if people post in the game thread. Clovdyx has more post them some players, but just dont say anything about the game. The only Posts I've delelted were from Leelee because she posted advice.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              Everybody is eagerly awaiting MK Mafia. That's why it's so quiet. They know that this scrub BB doesn't have anything on the great Das Kaiser.
              Someone wants to get Mod killed

Comment

Someone wants to get Mod killed
                It would give me more time to work on my game.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  It would give me more time to work on my game.
                  True. I did get alot of work done on SP after I was killed in the English Mafia

Comment

True. I did get alot of work done on SP after I was killed in the English Mafia
                    The game is nearly complete anyway. I'm just worried that the game isn't balanced right now. I just have to do a few minor details and I'm ready to roll.

Comment

The game is nearly complete anyway. I'm just worried that the game isn't balanced right now. I just have to do a few minor details and I'm ready to roll.
                      Awesome I call Subzero

Comment

Hey guys make me mafia in the next game. I've never been. I've the investigator twice, a doctor (in rio ****ty so that doesn't count) I've been independent but never scum.
                        Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                        Awesome I call Subzero
                        Contradict yourself much? Either that or you think Subby is going to be Mafia. I won't tell you the answer though.

Comment

Awesome I call Subzero
                          Which one?
                          sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Contradict yourself much? Either that or you think Subby is going to be Mafia. I won't tell you the answer though.
                            I have no idea. I don't know much about MK. I just remember Subzero and he was cool. Give me a break

Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                            Which one?
                            This proves I don't know anything about MK because I didnt know there was more then 1

Comment

• http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...h-smith-part-2

Town is dumb.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                At work can't watch. TELL ME

Comment

Working...
                                X