X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    No.

In fact, stricter dead posting rules. There'll be no exceptions, not even for joking or non-pertinent posts.
    I'm on-board for that, except then once again mods have information the others do not.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• I freaking love mafia. I can't believe I haven't ever played it before. THis game is amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I'm on-board for that, except then once again mods have information the others do not.
        So you would rather Leelee point out who all of her fellow scummies are to everybody?

Comment

So you would rather Leelee point out who all of her fellow scummies are to everybody?
          One outlier.

I don't care, but I want the tag thing included and I want the dead posting rule to be equal to all, not a moderator arbitrarily choosing what they delete.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

She really did that? What a *****.

Comment

Honestly though...isn't that to be expected? I'm not the LEAST bit surprised by that fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                Like pushing a lynch on the doctor on the first day?
                I think we're really starting a nice tradition with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                  I think we're really starting a nice tradition with that.
                  I can't wait until my game. It's going to be the most awesometastic game ever played.

Comment

One outlier.

I don't care, but I want the tag thing included and I want the dead posting rule to be equal to all, not a moderator arbitrarily choosing what they delete.
                    Who cares about the tags?

Not me. Not me at all. Just about all of them are jokes, distinguishing which ones are and aren't is a total crapshoot for mods.

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    Honestly though...isn't that to be expected? I'm not the LEAST bit surprised by that fact.
                    She played nice during the first game, and did it in retaliation/out of frustration because of Pheltz staking out the who's online list.

Comment

Not me. Not me at all. Just about all of them are jokes, distinguishing which ones are and aren't is a total crapshoot for mods.

She played nice during the first game, and did it in retaliation/out of frustration because of Pheltz staking out the who's online list.
                      Or because she's her.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        Or because she's her.
                        I'm just saying, she wasn't the only one PMSing at the time.

Comment

I'm just saying, she wasn't the only one PMSing at the time.
                          Vitor was caught PMSing? I guess that's what the whiteboard is for.

Comment

One outlier.

That annoys me, random posts from pheltz, WDWY, Hunter after death, yet yours got deleted
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah you're right. So who the hell are the participants to the game to get to know who made the tag and thus attempt to distinguish if it's a joke. Mods get access to who made it, and if attempting to decipher tags is going to be part of this game (which apparently, it is on WF.com) then the Mods have more info than the rest.

And obviously the participants care about them, because I made some tags while I was still alive that were an obvious joke (oh..swag was truthful. ; town still suck at mafia.) and Paddy is on his constant power trip and threatened me with a temp ban because of them...Oh, but all the others are OK - everyone else can even dead post as long as the mods like you.

I'm asking for people to be confined to the rules of the game equally, that is not outlandish.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              That annoys me, random posts from pheltz, WDWY, Hunter after death, yet yours got deleted
                              Good spot; when I point it out, it is ignored.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• cannot wait for the next one
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X