X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Is it just rankings or commentary too?
    I'll do commentary if you want. Multiple people will be ranking players (yes Swag, you are one of the rankers).

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      I'll do commentary if you want. Multiple people will be ranking players (yes Swag, you are one of the rankers).
      Lol awesome. I'll do commentary if you do it.

I didn't think I could get less popular in regards to Mafia, but this definitely will make it so.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

I nominate NorthernCharge to be one of the rankers. Highly underrated mafia player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
          I nominate NorthernCharge to be one of the rankers. Highly underrated mafia player.
          Rankers so far:

Swag, Kaiser, BB, NCharge, Hyper, Chg, Pheltz, Hunter, Vitor

I haven't contacted anybody about it yet but that's who I would like it to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
            So am I.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Rankers so far:

Lol, I'm assuming consensus ratings? Because I feel like with this crew, there will be some huge gaps in the ratings.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Lol, I'm assuming consensus ratings? Because I feel like with this crew, there will be some huge gaps in the ratings.
                That's the fun part. It will be similar to ESPN's NFL power rankings. I'll post the high and low of each person in ranking and I might post everybody's whole rankings. I don't have a number yet, it will likely be top 30 players.

Then worst player overall will be ranked as well.

Edit: I fully expect that I will be the most varied person on the list. I'm putting myself #1 and I likely won't be ranked in Pheltz's list.

Comment

That's the fun part. It will be similar to ESPN's NFL power rankings. I'll post the high and low of each person in ranking and I might post everybody's whole rankings. I don't have a number yet, it will likely be top 30 players.

Then worst player overall will be ranked as well.
                  Alright, sounds good.

Whenever you have it all figured out with what you want to do / want help, just lemme know.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Alright, sounds good.

Whenever you have it all figured out with what you want to do / want help, just lemme know.
                    I have to wait for South Park to be over. Rankings would likely be different before and after SP. Link has probably entered a few people's list, I know that he's entered into the top 30 in mine.

Comment

Rankers so far:

why me?
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                        why me?
                        You ran a game and I think that you are a good person to assess people's game play. You just don't always make great decisions, I don't think you are as bad of a player as people make you out to be. Plus, you were an MVP of a game before.

I left WDYW711 off that list. He's going to be a ranker as well if I get my way.

Comment

You ran a game and I think that you are a good person to assess people's game play. You just don't always make great decisions, I don't think you are as bad of a player as people make you out to be. Plus, you were an MVP of a game before.

I left WDYW711 off that list. He's going to be a ranker as well if I get my way.
                          Yeah, Ild love to help you with it.

STUNT

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see how this shakes out...

Top 7 is pretty clear to me, then it becomes very debatable with a lot of give-and-take.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• I know who is my clear cut number one

STUNT

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how this shakes out...

Top 7 is pretty clear to me, then it becomes very debatable with a lot of give-and-take.
                                The 7 members of eThugz minus Leelee, right?

I gotta be #1

Comment

Working...
                                X