Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    HOLY SHIT a
    BRO DID YOU WATCH THE ONE AFTER THE DA VINCI ONE?! a
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      BRO DID YOU WATCH THE ONE AFTER THE DA VINCI ONE?! a
      no what was it?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        no what was it?
        Egypt - NASA - Moon - ALIENS.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Egypt - NASA - Moon - ALIENS.
          Moon goes up, moon goes down. You can't explain that.

          Comment


          • whoever is MBP gets my MVP vote
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

            Comment


            • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
              whoever is MBP gets my MVP vote
              Shaking my head
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                Shaking my head
                he hasn't died right? I would probably put you Blue and him on the same level IF the town wins, if he wins then beast. I have got to say you and Blue helped to turn the tide, not like I needed it though with all my guys I suspected turning up mafia/scum now.
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

                Comment


                • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                  he hasn't died right? I would probably put you Blue and him on the same level IF the town wins, if he wins then beast. I have got to say you and Blue helped to turn the tide, not like I needed it though with all my guys I suspected turning up mafia/scum now.
                  Yes MBP (Taylor ) has died. He pretty much gave up. He said screw it he got his 5 kills and then role claimed. But he was gonna get lynched anyways cuz he fake claimed barbrady and Snake was barbrady. Talk about a bone head move.
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                  Comment


                  • Working with Blue was awesome. If I was to get MVP I would concede to Blue. Alot of what I did was Blues ideas. I was just the mouth piece of the group. I play that role perfectly LOL
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      Yes MBP (Taylor ) has died. He pretty much gave up. He said screw it he got his 5 kills and then role claimed. But he was gonna get lynched anyways cuz he fake claimed barbrady and Snake was barbrady. Talk about a bone head move.
                      damn I missed that for some reason...yeah you and blue get my MVP nod, good duo.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

                      Comment


                      • I am actually a little offended I didn't get picked as a mafia ranker

                        come on kaiser where the love be VF brother
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          I am actually a little offended I didn't get picked as a mafia ranker

                          come on kaiser where the love be VF brother
                          Did I miss something.
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            Did I miss something.
                            Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            That's the fun part. It will be similar to ESPN's NFL power rankings. I'll post the high and low of each person in ranking and I might post everybody's whole rankings. I don't have a number yet, it will likely be top 30 players.

                            Then worst player overall will be ranked as well.

                            Edit: I fully expect that I will be the most varied person on the list. I'm putting myself #1 and I likely won't be ranked in Pheltz's list.
                            Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            You ran a game and I think that you are a good person to assess people's game play. You just don't always make great decisions, I don't think you are as bad of a player as people make you out to be. Plus, you were an MVP of a game before.

                            I left WDYW711 off that list. He's going to be a ranker as well if I get my way.
                            Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            Rankers so far:

                            Swag, Kaiser, BB, NCharge, Hyper, Chg, Pheltz, Hunter, Vitor

                            I haven't contacted anybody about it yet but that's who I would like it to be.
                            you have not been tapped either joe LOL
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              you have not been tapped either joe LOL
                              I came up with this idea awhile ago but did not play Mafia enough to do it. I'm glad they are it should be fun. Cant wait to hear people complain about where they are ranked and who i ranked ahead of them. It will have alot of LOLs
                              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                Working with Blue was awesome. If I was to get MVP I would concede to Blue. Alot of what I did was Blues ideas. I was just the mouth piece of the group. I play that role perfectly LOL
                                Were you two able to have secret discussions? If so wth you were junior detectives and I was the Cop...why couldn't I join in the fun

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X