This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Link View Post
    You're pretty much implying it. Fine, "giving directive", even though I just quoted something I already said in the main thread. I think you're just bitter and looking to nitpick.
    Lol, I'm not bitter whatsoever.

Even when I was spamming the thread, I wasn't mad. The only time I've ever actually gotten mad / bitter at my demise is MoM Mafia and then the actions following it; you were involved with that game, if you think I am bitter now then you must not remember that.

Also, a dead player quoting something they said prior to dying is essentially adding emphasis to what they said, which could be interpreted as directive since people have no idea what you may or may not know since the time of your death.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      I'm going to be ranked pretty low.
      or not ranked at all since it's only top 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        You have just corrected the king of the internet, therefore, you are the new king of the internet. How does it feel to add another title to your name?
        I DID IT!a
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          or not ranked at all since it's only top 30.
          I don't know. We haven't had a whole lot of turnover in these games as far as players go... MD4L will probably be in my 30, you'll realize once you sit down and think about it and then realize how dreadful some people are.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Lol, I'm not bitter whatsoever.

Even when I was spamming the thread, I wasn't mad. The only time I've ever actually gotten mad / bitter at my demise is MoM Mafia and then the actions following it; you were involved with that game, if you think I am bitter now then you must not remember that.

Also, a dead player quoting something they said prior to dying is essentially adding emphasis to what they said, which could be interpreted as directive since people have no idea what you may or may not know since the time of your death.
            >nitpicking

If it was such a big deal, BB would delete it.
            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Look up Christopher Poole.
              4chan is 4losers

Comment

I don't know. We haven't had a whole lot of turnover in these games as far as players go... MD4L will probably be in my 30, you'll realize once you sit down and think about it and then realize how dreadful some people are.
                If I'm not in the top 15 at least, then I know some people dun fucked up.

Comment

>nitpicking

If it was such a big deal, BB would delete it.
                  Alright Link, you're obviously going to miss the principle of we're not supposed to give advice or contribute to the game post-death in here.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

If I'm not in the top 15 at least, then I know some people dun fucked up.
                    I'm expecting 10 because I think Chg will rank me last or something.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Alright Link, you're obviously going to miss the principle of we're not supposed to give advice or contribute to the game post-death in here.
                      I'm going to patrol this thread heavily when MK starts. If I see the post giving advice, I'm deleting it right away.

I'm going to rule with an Iron Fist!!

Comment

You said I was town MVP in your mafia. WF mafia just destroyed the credibility I was just beginning to gain. I'll also say I've done a great job in SP mafia as well, though it was definitely because the team I was with.

Comment

I'm going to patrol this thread heavily when MK starts. If I see the post giving advice, I'm deleting it right away.

I'm going to rule with an Iron Fist!!
                          You're not a mod. l0l

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            You said I was town MVP in your mafia. WF mafia just destroyed the credibility I was just beginning to gain. I'll also say I've done a great job in SP mafia as well, though it was definitely because the team I was with.
                            You and NLights from my game.

Mafia II you won.

MoM you didn't vote to lynch me (yes, if you were Town and you voted to lynch me...you're ****ed in my rankings).

You'll be ranked for me.

Edit - Didn't you win Rio Sheety too?

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              4chan is 4losers
                              I guess we really aren't the same person. The only way to enjoy it is to have the patience to find the nectar.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              If you had any foresight and just let it go, you'd realize that it would be forgotten quickly. You're making a big deal out of nothing, if you have something against me, just PM me and we can work it out.
                              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

You and NLights from my game.

Mafia II you won.

MoM you didn't vote to lynch me (yes, if you were Town and you voted to lynch me...you're ****ed in my rankings).

You'll be ranked for me.

Edit - Didn't you win Rio Sheety too?
                                Nope, and ya I did. I was indy and had to survive 6 days or kill one scum. Fulfilled both (killed CJ). I've only gotten lynched twice. Mafia I and WF.

Comment

Working...
                                X