X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    You're not a mod. l0l

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    MoM you didn't vote to lynch me (yes, if you were Town and you voted to lynch me...you're ****ed in my rankings).
    My win condition was to eliminate the Supernaturals

Comment

• LOL at the people claiming they knew I was scum the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
        LOL at the people claiming they knew I was scum the whole time.
        It's just what people do on here. White power.
        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• I knew you were scum the whole time.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

I knew you were scum the whole time.
            Yes...you actually did.

Comment

LOL at the people claiming they knew I was scum the whole time.
              I wasn't on to you before I died, but when blue said he saw Sancho protect you I had no idea why no one ran wild with that.

Some things to keep in mind when you're ranking me: I've never been lynched and never had a scum teammate die.

Comment

• I'm accepting bribes for higher rankings.

If you want a higher ranking and you have a game coming up in the future, just PM me and we can work something out involving me being Independent.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

I'm accepting bribes for higher rankings.

If you want a higher ranking and you have a game coming up in the future, just PM me and we can work something out involving me being Independent.
                  I'll make you god again for that numba one spot. Deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    I wasn't on to you before I died, but when blue said he saw Sancho protect you I had no idea why no one ran wild with that.

Some things to keep in mind when you're ranking me: I've never been lynched and never had a scum teammate die.
                    As was mentioned before, they all assumed that it was a random re-direct.

Comment

As was mentioned before, they all assumed that it was a random re-direct.
                      I didn't see that, but that's still a pretty weak case since Sancho initially tried to hide that he protected you and someone should have stepped in and pointed out that's not how a Motivator works. Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                        I'll make you god again for that numba one spot. Deal?
                        Deal.

Name your price for #2.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          I didn't see that, but that's still a pretty weak case since Sancho initially tried to hide that he protected you and someone should have stepped in and pointed out that's not how a Motivator works. Oh well.
                          Hey, I didn't make the case. People made assumptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            Working with Blue was awesome. If I was to get MVP I would concede to Blue. Alot of what I did was Blues ideas. I was just the mouth piece of the group. I play that role perfectly LOL
                            I pushed, what, three Rainbow Mafia (PSU, Sancho, Swag, maybe Elli if you're feeling generous)? My results on Swag and CKane were all the investigations I managed before getting offed (twice), the rest was just putting two and two together.

But yeah, our team was awesome to work with. Vitor getting himself lynched Day 2 notwithstanding.

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post

We really dropped the ball on Rag. It should have been obvious when Sancho lied about protecting him.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                              I pushed, what, three Rainbow Mafia (PSU, Sancho, Swag, maybe Elli if you're feeling generous)? My results on Swag and CKane were all the investigations I managed before getting offed (twice), the rest was just putting two and two together.

But yeah, our team was awesome to work with. Vitor getting himself lynched Day 2 notwithstanding.

We really dropped the ball on Rag. It should have been obvious when Sancho lied about protecting him.
                              Aw, hell no
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                                Aw, hell no
                                You should have been the one who was giving the results as an investigator. Especially with all players knowing that there was a mason group the previous game. Instead of Joe or Blue claiming, you should have claimed at least one of their roles.

Comment

Working...
                                X