This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Blocked
      Dammit

Basically Joe, Haters Gonna Hate.

Comment

• I have played 4 Mafias and this was probably the worst Scum play ever LOL. Can we get a ranking of the best scum play ever. Out of all the games I have played I will say The Vampires in Midnight was the best and Me leading the Trolls in WF is #2. I died early in English but I knew who scum was off the bat. But I am wrong this is not the worst I Think DT owns that LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
          Dammit

Basically Joe, Haters Gonna Hate.
          I'm not hating you wanna pat yourself on the back for being the best scum in one of the worst scum games ever good job. LOL

Comment

• Is Joe always this obnoxious, i usually let him slide, but this is pure dickish
            sigpic

Comment

I'm not hating you wanna pat yourself on the back for being the best scum in one of the worst scum games ever good job. LOL
              I know that scum played like crap overall. If anything, I think that makes the fact that NO ONE thought I was Rainbow look better. Blue brought me up once and that fell off because people assumed a redirect as was mentioned. The only time you suspected me was when I brought up BB's italicized letters cause you thought we could be aligned which was waaaayyyyyy off. I didn't play perfect, and I know the couple of areas I messed up on, mainly being vocal when everyone else was silent on my last day and not posting my fake role quick enough. And even then, I almost got Link off of me for one more night.

But I knew I didn't really have a shot of winning when my scum allies dropped like flies. Me and everyone else seems to think I did pretty damn good for my second ever game. But if you wanna be that guy to say I didn't do well, then go for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Is Joe always this obnoxious, i usually let him slide, but this is pure dickish
                Sorry but when Rag came in and said "LOL at all them people that cliam they new I was Scum" It rubbed me the wrong way. I told everyone he was scum While I was playing.

And yes I am

Comment

I know that scum played like crap overall. If anything, I think that makes the fact that NO ONE thought I was Rainbow look better. Blue brought me up once and that fell off because people assumed a redirect as was mentioned. The only time you suspected me was when I brought up BB's italicized letters cause you thought we could be aligned which was waaaayyyyyy off. I didn't play perfect, and I know the couple of areas I messed up on, mainly being vocal when everyone else was silent on my last day and not posting my fake role quick enough. And even then, I almost got Link off of me for one more night.

But I knew I didn't really have a shot of winning when my scum allies dropped like flies. Me and everyone else seems to think I did pretty damn good for my second ever game. But if you wanna be that guy to say I didn't do well, then go for it.
                  LOL we knew you were Rainbow. (Bolded) Why not I won. Oh and it was my 2nd game ever. Ok now this does sound dickish

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Is Joe always this obnoxious, i usually let him slide, but this is pure dickish
                    Dam it I missed the right moment to say I am that guy

Comment

I have played 4 Mafias and this was probably the worst Scum play ever LOL. Can we get a ranking of the best scum play ever. Out of all the games I have played I will say The Vampires in Midnight was the best and Me leading the Trolls in WF is #2. I died early in English but I knew who scum was off the bat. But I am wrong this is not the worst I Think DT owns that LOL
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      LOL we knew you were Rainbow. (Bolded) Why not I won. Oh and it was my 2nd game ever. Ok now this does sound dickish
                      Oh bullsh*t Joe. If you did then why did you NEVER once mention it in the thread? All suspicion you had of me came from the Wal-Mart thing which was wrong. And this was your second game ever? Interesting cause you just said you had played in four.
                      Last edited by Ragnarok; 04-07-2012, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Oh bullsh*t Joe. If you did then why did you NEVER once mentioned it in the thread? All suspicion you had of me came from the Wal-Mart thing which was wrong. And this was your second game ever? Interesting cause you just said you had played in four.
                        Are you high I mentioned you and CJ every night after I got PSU. Go back and look. You probably wont since that is alot to read.

Also why did you bold that I played 4 mafias.

Comment

Are you high I mentioned you and CJ every night after I got PSU. Go back and look. You probably wont since that is alot to read.
                          I kept an eye on the suspicions of me and Blue was the only one to bring me up until the Wal-Mart thing which you were wrong about.

But if you wanna troll by making things up, like having only played in two games, then go right ahead.

Comment

I kept an eye on the suspicions of me and Blue was the only one to bring me up until the Wal-Mart thing which you were wrong about.

But if you wanna troll by making things up, like having only played in two games, then go right ahead.
                            You might wanna go back and look.

Comment

You might wanna go back and look.
                              I just did. Searched the entire thread for my name and looked over every post you made with my name in it. Nothing at all.

And I brought up you playing in 4 Mafias because you just tried to say it was your second mafia game too. "Oh and it was my second game ever."

Comment

I just did. Searched the entire thread for my name and looked over every post you made with my name in it. Nothing at all.

And I brought up you playing in 4 Mafias because you just tried to say it was your second mafia game too. "Oh and it was my second game ever."
                                Should have bold both post.

Comment

Working...
                                X