X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    cannot wait for the next one
    I can't wait for my

EllijayFalconsFan Redneck Paradise that aint Paradise No More Someone bout to get thar ASS BEAT! mafia game

got get more experience first though.

Comment

• Chg and I should be done well before the end of Midnight of Madness.
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Soooo much crying.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          Soooo much crying.
          Yup.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Soooo much crying.
            Wonder who is online atm?.....
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              Wonder who is online atm?.....
              A buncha babies?
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

A buncha babies?
                You play hard man. That's it and that's all.

Comment

• Hey what did everyone think of my Josh Freeman thread?!

Comment

A buncha babies?
                    I just like sucking on breasts, not doing anything all day, crying for no reason, and shitting myself knowing someone else has to deal with it.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      I just like sucking on breasts, not doing anything all day, crying for no reason, and shitting myself knowing someone else has to deal with it.
                      Awwww the life.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        Awwww the life.
                        The Good Life.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Yeah you're right. So who the hell are the participants to the game to get to know who made the tag and thus attempt to distinguish if it's a joke. Mods get access to who made it, and if attempting to decipher tags is going to be part of this game (which apparently, it is on WF.com) then the Mods have more info than the rest.

And obviously the participants care about them, because I made some tags while I was still alive that were an obvious joke (oh..swag was truthful. ; town still suck at mafia.) and Paddy is on his constant power trip and threatened me with a temp ban because of them...Oh, but all the others are OK - everyone else can even dead post as long as the mods like you.

I'm asking for people to be confined to the rules of the game equally, that is not outlandish.
                          Yeah, no. The tags aren't as big of a deal as you're making them out to be, and when has a mod not told you who wrote what when asked?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            Yeah, no. The tags aren't as big of a deal as you're making them out to be, and when has a mod not told you who wrote what when asked?
                            Alright, if it is not a big deal then why is it being a rule an issue?

This game but seriously, fine... I want equal enforcement on the dead posting though... Not deleting one person's deadpost and letting another person's stay that was 15 posts previous is not fair.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Would anybody be interested in running a game with me? I would love to set one up, but I realize that I don't have the time to manage one properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                                Chg and I should be done well before the end of Midnight of Madness.
                                yesssssssssssss wooooooooooooo

sounds good
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X