Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sufficiently satisfied with my mafia record. Owned the first game as town. Played well in swag's game, but my role handicapped my usefulness. Died quickly as town twice. Had the town in terror as mafia twice, but both games were ruined by leelee.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I had my Top 25 done, as soon as I started doing write-ups, they change dramatically and I'm back down to 14.
      I'm the worst town player ever, but I want to be at least #30 in honor of an awesome SP1 performance. I confused the bajeezus out of y'all and would have satisfied my WC if not for the Mexican.

Comment

• Talk about making progress huh?
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• I got my top 15 done but they definitly will change. But it hard to rank myself. I guess my ego isn't big enough

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            I got my top 15 done but they definitly will change. But it hard to rank myself. I guess my ego isn't big enough
            Please don't pull a Carling and actually do the concluding write up and awards.
            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• since I don't want to go through all the pages of the SP mafia, can someone pm me what site you can watch all the southpark episodes on

Comment

• Southparkstudios.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake002 View Post
                  since I don't want to go through all the pages of the SP mafia, can someone pm me what site you can watch all the southpark episodes on
                  The first result for "South Park".
                  Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                    The first result for "South Park".
                    Lazy ftw...thanks guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                      Please don't pull a Carling and actually do the concluding write up and awards.
                      I got most of it done already just need to add the part of the winning faction

Comment

• MVP is whoever ends this ridiculously long Day phase.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        Blue is right

Comment

• Great game by everyone involved, it was great following along and seeing how Mafia worked. Maybe next game I'll try and get involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                            MVP is whoever ends this ridiculously long Day phase.
                            Thank you.

Comment

• Kaiser when will mortal kombat start? I'm stupid busy tomorrow but so free the next 2 weeks. Hope I don't miss the sign up

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                                Kaiser when will mortal kombat start? I'm stupid busy tomorrow but so free the next 2 weeks. Hope I don't miss the sign up
                                It's going to start after people poster their player rankings.

Comment

Working...
                                X