Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can someone recap Kaiser's Mafia performances for me?
    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Link View Post
      Can someone recap Kaiser's Mafia performances for me?
      Died early due to IR getting converted from his faction and selling him out.

      Sat out and made Mafia II.

      Became notorious for killing The Cop Day 1 of Rio Sheety (it was the right play, just had bad results), but in hindsight it didn't matter since Vitor put 11 kill roles in a game of 30 people.

      Was a Night away from MVP potential in my game where he was the Village Idiot and had everyone convinced he was a non-threat and gained a kill ability and had 2/4 remaining scum figured out at the time of his death. Got killed because the person he got targeted (Sancho, scum killer) got changed to a PGO for that night by CJ.

      He was a ***** in MoM -- what a fag.

      Had everyone fooled in WF...well kind of, fooled enough that they knew he was scum or a nuisance and kept him alive.

      Just won SP Mafia; was correct on a lot, missed some big ones (like many others).
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Died early due to IR getting converted from his faction and selling him out.

        Sat out and made Mafia II.

        Became notorious for killing The Cop Day 1 of Rio Sheety (it was the right play, just had bad results), but in hindsight it didn't matter since Vitor put 11 kill roles in a game of 30 people.

        Was a Night away from MVP potential in my game where he was the Village Idiot and had everyone convinced he was a non-threat and gained a kill ability and had 2/4 remaining scum figured out at the time of his death. Got killed because the person he got targeted (Sancho, scum killer) got changed to a PGO for that night by CJ.

        He was a ***** in MoM -- what a fag.

        Had everyone fooled in WF...well kind of, fooled enough that they knew he was scum or a nuisance and kept him alive.

        Just won SP Mafia; was correct on a lot, missed some big ones (like many others).
        I don't deny he's good, but that shit ain't top 5.
        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Link View Post
          I don't deny he's good, but that shit ain't top 5.
          I rated on more things than game results.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I rated on more things than game results.
            Exactly why I asked for game results, because I personally wasn't impressed with the play alone. I barely missed his shining moment game, so that's probably why I don't see him as top 5.
            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              Here's a little teaser, the 5 guys with the most top five votes (in no order):

              Hunter, Swag, Hyper, Chg, Kaiser
              Hey, it's my top 5. Fancy that.

              Comment


              • Decided to restart the game I'm working on from scratch because it wasn't going to be funny enough.


                Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                Here's a little teaser, the 5 guys with the most top five votes (in no order):

                Hunter, Swag, Hyper, Chg, Kaiser
                =)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  Hey, it's my top 5. Fancy that.
                  That was the top five of 3 people I think.

                  Comment


                  • I would laugh if anyone recaped my mafia games LOL...and NO, JoeLegend was not in my top 10, what a newb
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

                    Comment


                    • Haha, what did McNulty do?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        That was the top five of 3 people I think.
                        Mine.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          Someone has to be #1. Also, where the **** is JoeLegend on VFan's list?
                          seeing what he did during was WF was interesting to say the least, he was at 10...then I remembered hunter and placed him up there...I am hesitant to put new players in my top 10, it is what it is...
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

                          Comment


                          • Mafia Rankings will begin to be posted at 12:30 and slowly revealed by groups of 5.

                            Honorable Mentions (25-21): 12:30
                            20-16: 12:40
                            15-11: 12:50
                            10-6: 1:00
                            5-1: 1:10

                            All times are Eastern (US). Thread will be up in about 10 minutes, I need to talk to somebody quick and then I'll post it.

                            Comment


                            • okay guys, so after trimming down the number of roles by taking out the ones that wasn't good or to similar to another players abilities, I now got 19 roles. Seems like maybe a bit to few, but I'm having a hard time fitting in something else. If anyone wanna help me with it, just ask here or send me a PM. I'm doing the superhero theme.


                              Vampbro for eternity

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                                okay guys, so after trimming down the number of roles by taking out the ones that wasn't good or to similar to another players abilities, I now got 19 roles. Seems like maybe a bit to few, but I'm having a hard time fitting in something else. If anyone wanna help me with it, just ask here or send me a PM. I'm doing the superhero theme.
                                probably need to get about 10
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X