Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    probably need to get about 10
    dayum. Now thats gonna be tough

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
      dayum. Now thats gonna be tough
      I don't want to help because I don't want to be unable to play, but there are a shitton of superheros and villains to choose from.

Comment

• Yes, but I want to try and use the biggest ones. Also, the tough job is to come up on how you can turn their abilities into good roles. Some are already perfect, but there's pretty few of them.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
          I don't want to help because I don't want to be unable to play, but there are a shitton of superheros and villains to choose from.

If I had it my way, I would get Immigration Dude for Superhero Mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
            Yes, but I want to try and use the biggest ones. Also, the tough job is to come up on how you can turn their abilities into good roles. Some are already perfect, but there's pretty few of them.
            guru you up to play another mafia game? If you want to then sign up for Mortal Kombat mafia

Comment

• I'm kind of sick of themed games. Can we just play a game where the town is called Town-Aligned, the Mafia is called Mafia-Aligned, the doctor is called "The Doctor," etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                I'm kind of sick of themed games. Can we just play a game where the town is called Town-Aligned, the Mafia is called Mafia-Aligned, the doctor is called "The Doctor," etc?
                Mafia 3 is after MK. That is going to be a traditional game from what I hear.

Comment

I'm kind of sick of themed games. Can we just play a game where the town is called Town-Aligned, the Mafia is called Mafia-Aligned, the doctor is called "The Doctor," etc?
                  One doctor, one killer. One investigator. It would be AWESOME

Comment

Mafia III and Rio Sheety II should be more generic. Hopefully by the time DBZ rolls around people are back in the mood for themed games.

Comment

• I don't know how many people are into the show Community, but I think it would make a pretty good mafia. Especially using the recent blanket and pillow fort episodes as the basis for the factions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                        Mafia III and Rio Sheety II should be more generic. Hopefully by the time DBZ rolls around people are back in the mood for themed games.
                        Don't expect anything "normal"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          guru you up to play another mafia game? If you want to then sign up for Mortal Kombat mafia
                          Well, I'll sign up but I'm gonna warn you. Things might, or might not get hectic for me for a few weeks. If they do I'm not gonna be able to participate a lot. If some things doesn't happen, well then I'll be the last man standing

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Sheety wont have a theme, since its supposed to be random, but it wont be normal, by any means.
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              Sheety wont have a theme, since its supposed to be random, but it wont be normal, by any means.
                              And it won't exist, by all definitions.

Comment

• chg cant stop me, im not getting stopped by George Lopezes fat ass look alike.
                                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X