Yes I did, but my point remains

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
      Nope, Sheety II.
      No I'm deliberately undermining you so that doesn't happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        Yes I did, but my point remains
        I've been thinking for awhile that it would be cool to do consensus mafia game rankings, but there aren't enough people who have played all of them, so it's impractical. Here's what my list would look like:

1. SP1 - Best. Role. Ever.
        2. The rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
          I've been thinking for awhile that it would be cool to do consensus mafia game rankings, but there aren't enough people who have played all of them, so it's impractical. Here's what my list would look like:

1. SP1 - Best. Role. Ever.
          2. The rest.
          You really did love the Grandpa role

Comment

You really did love the Grandpa role
            It was great. I had no pressure on me to do anything and there was absolutely nothing I could do to screw up. And the ability to do absolutely anything to garner suspicion with no repercussions was nice. I would have won, too, if not for the Mexican.

Comment

It was great. I had no pressure on me to do anything and there was absolutely nothing I could do to screw up. And the ability to do absolutely anything to garner suspicion with no repercussions was nice. I would have won, too, if not for the Mexican.
              The mexican?

Comment

The mexican?
                Chg91

Comment

Chg91
                  O yea I forgot he didn't vote for you because he refused to vote for anyone but Sancho

Comment

• Alright I'm off to class, I have my phone me hope to get my role PM soon

Comment

I thoguht you loved me.
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

I thoguht you loved me.
                        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Haha come on now. I was criticizing it. There are great kids shows out there with complex, engaging dialogue (Avatar: The Last Airbender (which I love even more than DBZ), Invader Zim, etc.) and DBZ is very much not one of them. I actually love the story, but the dialogue itself can be very lame/unrealistic/stilted. Then again, it's convincing enough for me and it was enough to captivate me as a young'n. I'm not expecting to convince anyone that it's actually an awesome show or anything (like I said it's deeply flawed), but there are reasons why so many people - even teenagers and adults - really like it.
                          Dont you come on me Nas, I hate it when people use the "its for the kids" - excuse when justifying half-assed dialogue in ''kids shows''. Kids arent idiots and underestimating them like that is disgusting. A:TLA is awesom-o, mainly because of its dialogue. (And Azula)

Btw, when is the game starting?
                          sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• PM's are starting to head out in a few. Game time around 2:15 EST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                              Dont you come on me Nas, I hate it when people use the "its for the kids" - excuse when justifying half-assed dialogue in ''kids shows''. Kids arent idiots and underestimating them like that is disgusting. A:TLA is awesom-o, mainly because of its dialogue. (And Azula)

Btw, when is the game starting?
                              You misunderstood my "come on now". I was criticizing the dialogue too. The "come on now" was just because I thought we were basically in agreement and you were nitpicking. It's hard to describe my point and it's so subjective, so basically here's my opinion.

If I were a critic with no prior knowledge of the show (but knew it was directed at children), and I watched a single episode, I would probably give it a four or five out of ten. For cons, the dialogue is pretty weak (but I don't think it's as bad as you or BB thinks it is), the action takes way too long, and the plot moves slowly. For pros, the action itself (not pacing) is well done, especially visually, and the show does a good job of creating tension and making you care about the characters. So, just off of one episode in that situation, I'd probably call it a mediocre show. However, having grown up watching it and inherently caring about the characters, getting used to the pacing and really buying into the plot, I now think of it as a great show. Maybe this seems like a cop-out, but looking at it objectively I agree with you that it's nothing special and has its flaws. But looking at it through my personal lens, I love it.

One more thing. We're still a really long way away from our game being up (and we're only just starting work on it now), but at some point, because neither of us is very experienced, we may want to send it to someone who's modded a game before just to look it over. If you (or BB or Swag or Chg, etc.) aren't going to play, would you mind critiquing it at some point?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                PM's are starting to head out in a few. Game time around 2:15 EST.
                                Ugh, I'll be here for like 15 minutes worth of the game before I have class til 9 /:
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X