X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phatal View Post
    Hey IR, how are you?
    Not bad. Work will be getting lighter for me in about two more weeks. So def better. Hope everything is good with you.

Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
    Aww... I don't think I've ever played a game of mafia with you.
    You will get your chance. I doubt I will stay away. I truly loved being in mafia when I have played.

Originally posted by Tango View Post
    And you dont want to since IR is a manipulating genius Bastard.
    Love you bro

He really is
    Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
    Thats just because no one never listened to me. STAB STAB STAB
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Hi Mr. "Best to Never Win"

I was going to PM you about returning for this game but I figured if you wanted to join then you would have.

Comment

• Damn tried to respond to everyone on my phone and couldnt scroll down far enough.

@Tango: Missed you man. Also I wonder if I would be viewed in a less devious light had I not been the only player to play more than a few games and never be town. Although I relished the roles I had. Scum for life.

@Hyper: Haha. I may come back just to make your life miserable baby. All these young ones that have emerged can't fathom the deep rooted feud between us.

@Kaiser: I hope you don't take me not signing up as a slight. I just need a few more weeks to have some free time to myself again. You shall see me again. Do these children you the respect your due, you know with you being the original Godfather and all.

Comment

• IR is one of the best, always will remember mafia I, id ask maybe come back for mafia III: the Chg version, but whatever you decide IR you are one of the best
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
          Damn tried to respond to everyone on my phone and couldnt scroll down far enough.

@Tango: Missed you man. Also I wonder if I would be viewed in a less devious light had I not been the only player to play more than a few games and never be town. Although I relished the roles I had. Scum for life.

@Hyper: Haha. I may come back just to make your life miserable baby. All these young ones that have emerged can't fathom the deep rooted feud between us.

@Kaiser: I hope you don't take me not signing up as a slight. I just need a few more weeks to have some free time to myself again. You shall see me again. Do these children you the respect your due, you know with you being the original Godfather and all.
          Hello.

Comment

Not at all, I know that you have things to do and even if you didn't want to come back for my game then I can respect that. Hope your back for Mafia 3, it would be nice to have one of the better players back.

On a side note: I'm glad DT died as quick as he did in English because I was the fastest Mafia player to die in any game. I just never mentioned that to anybody.

Comment

Not bad. Work will be getting lighter for me in about two more weeks. So def better. Hope everything is good with you.
              That's good to hear. What exactly do you do in the tax business? My finals and AP and some IB exams are coming up soon so school is going to be tough from May to mid June.

Comment

That's good to hear. What exactly do you do in the tax business? My finals and AP and some IB exams are coming up soon so school is going to be tough from May to mid June.
                Not in tax actually. An auditor. There is tax testing we deal with, but my job overall doesn't have much to do with taxes. We audit financial statements of company's. Pretty much you test every area of a company's business that is significant.

Comment

Not in tax actually. An auditor. There is tax testing we deal with, but my job overall doesn't have much to do with taxes. We audit financial statements of company's. Pretty much you test every area of a company's business that is significant.
                  That sounds like something I would enjoy doing. What did you major in?

Comment

That sounds like something I would enjoy doing. What did you major in?
                    Accounting. If you really have interest in the field than you can shoot me a PM anytime with any questions about it. I would be happy to answer them.

Comment

• Hi IR (=

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      IR is one of the best, always will remember mafia I, id ask maybe come back for mafia III: the Chg version, but whatever you decide IR you are one of the best
                      Do I not exist?!
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I had intended on making my return to mafia in the upcoming game, but seeing this day phase unfold has me thinking about staying in retirement. 2500 posts before the first lynch with no solution in site. Who has the time?
                        This. It's a nightmare been Euro

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                          This. It's a nightmare been Euro
                          wha????
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                            wha????
                            Rule number 1 brah

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              wha????
                              Unless it says otherwise in your Role PM, you may NOT talk about the game outside of the Game Thread.

Comment

• idk what the hell a been euro is?
                                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Working...
                                X