This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    I've got all my rage out over the last 4 days as you idiots lynched me. I mean seriously you expect it from bandwagonning noobs like Sancho but guys like you, Hyper and Chg?
    Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    Chg and Sancho didn't vote for you btw.
    Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    Good point, sorry guys
    Lol go pretend to be drunk
    sigpic

Comment

• I got interested in co-hosting a game now, too. I guess soon everyone is.

Themes I think off are Simpsons(though I bet someone has already dibs on it), Lord of the Rings, Mass Effect or a normal Mafia without theme.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Lol go pretend to be drunk
        ^ toqn

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
          I got interested in co-hosting a game now, too. I guess soon everyone is.

Themes I think off are Simpsons(though I bet someone has already dibs on it), Lord of the Rings, Mass Effect or a normal Mafia without theme.
          I would absolutely love a Lord of the Rings Mafia and there's a contingent (VF and Euros, mostly, plus me) that loves it, so I'd be all for it. I bet you would get a lot of takers for a normal mafia too, because some people are kind of sick of the themed games.

Comment

• Well that was ****ing stupid.
            "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
              Well that was ****ing stupid.
              Hey, PM me your role+alignment

Comment

• Well I don't know how the current list stands, but I have started up a Mafia of my own that BB said he will agree to CoMod if the timing is right for him. We have quite a few roles written up, and he seems to think they are good. It still needs some tweaking, but i would like to see if I can insert it into the list of up and coming mafia games.

It's Pirates of the Caribbean (PotC) Mafia mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake002 View Post

It's Pirates of the Caribbean (PotC) Mafia mate!
                  I'm down.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Does anyone have like a list of up and coming games?

Comment

Does anyone have like a list of up and coming games?
                      The OP is pretty up to date

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                        The OP is pretty up to date
                        Unaware that that was there...That's alot, but worth the wait!

Comment

Unaware that that was there...That's alot, but worth the wait!
                          Don't trip chocolate chip, only like the first 3 will see the light of day any time soon.

But a Pirates of the Caribbean mafia? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            Don't trip chocolate chip, only like the first 3 will see the light of day any time soon.

But a Pirates of the Caribbean mafia? lol.
                            90% of mafia postings happen when it's almost or dark around my place, so what your saying is soon. Got it

Comment

• Just added some some new, deeper layers for some of the characters that'll definitely make it even more interesting. Also, why am I not on the list!??

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                                Just added some some new, deeper layers for some of the characters that'll definitely make it even more interesting. Also, why am I not on the list!??
                                What are you doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X