This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
    ok cool. Btw for everyone to know i've come up with three new roles. don't worry, i can start right now if mk mafia were to shut down. Just doing some small changes and adding a bit to the characters and so on.
    NEVER!!!

Seriously though, now that WC gate has been taken care of it's going to be better I think...nah I know, I'm Das fucking Kaiser

Comment

• you gotta be ****tin me. The new pages keep on piling up, while I'm not allowed to post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
        you gotta be ****tin me. The new pages keep on piling up, while I'm not allowed to post.
        I would get used to the Ball Gag if I were you. We're a bunch of Nervous Nancys right now.

Comment

• I'm going to start my own mini-Mafia game next week. If you don't like it, fuck you.

Comment

• Can I play?
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
              I'm going to start my own mini-Mafia game next week. If you don't like it, fuck you.
              That's what I'm doing if these faggy themed games go through.

Comment

I'm going to start my own mini-Mafia game next week. If you don't like it, fuck you.
                I doubt anyone cares about a game you will play alone

except SwagD
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                  I doubt anyone cares about a game you will play alone

except SwagD
                  This guys been all over Leelee lately
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    This guys been all over Leelee lately
                    Maybe he is finally hitting puberty and getting interested in girls ?

Comment

I'd like to play, please.

Comment

• I've given up following Mortal Kombat. It's way too damn slow.

I'll have less than 20 people in my game. Anyone can play. I might modkill you, though.

Comment

I've given up following Mortal Kombat. It's way too damn slow.

I'll have less than 20 people in my game. Anyone can play. I might modkill you, though.
                          i'm in!

Comment

I DID IT!! SHE GAVE UP!!

now the game can go back to normal speed...

Comment

You should still come in and say stuff though

And I'll play!
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• I've started work on a history-based mafia and I was hoping that someone with mod experience and a little bit of history knowledge could help me co-mod the game. I've already figured most of it out, I mainly want some input on abilities and keeping the game balanced. If anyone is interested, please PM me, I would really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X